test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

.Cee

Branislav Ivanovic

Started by .Cee,

3,560 posts in this topic

Fantastic ews . One of the standout performers ever since Hiddink firmly put him on the map and easily a fan favourite . This was being talked about for a while but to finally get the news that he's staying for a further 5 years is brilliant. Seems like we're tying down the best talent by dishing out 5 and a half year deals , good stuff from the board .blue%20scalf.gif

One of my favourite Bane moments , besides the 2 goals at Anfield, hugging Frank fiercely after the 2nd goal at the Liverpool game last season.

Clip_MOTD2-02-05-10albiondean015513.gif

LEMME AT HIM ! LEMMME

I hope Brano finishes his career with us. He can be our new veteran centre-back after the days of Terry.

CB Pecking order

1. Terry (Untouchable, Carlo's maldini)

2. David Luiz (if his debut is anything to go by, just a matter of time before he's a guaranteed starter imo)

3. Ivanovic

4. Alex (his days are numbered after Branislav's new contract)

CB Pecking order

2. David Luiz (if his debut is anything to go by, just a matter of time before he's a guaranteed starter imo)

3. Ivanovic

I wouldn't be so sure about Terry. He has some problems with fitness. I seriously doubt that he will play as long as Maldini if he keeps playing regularly.

He is my candidate for bench, not to sit whole season, but he shouldn't play as much as he plays now.

Yeah perhaps you're right, but don't rule out the possibility of Carlo using Ivanovic as a right-back too. If that's the case Alex will still have a future with us.

Torres 26 = 5 and a half year contract

Ivanovic 26 = 5 and a half year contract

2 of the best in their positions in world football. Can only be great news for us.

CB Pecking order

3. Ivanovic

I disagree, Ivan will be moved to RB full time i think and Alex will be further up in the pecking order to play CB than Ivanovic.

If the 1st half of this season taught us anything it is that we need a squad, selling Alex straight after buying Luiz just seems nonsense not evrey one can play evrey game and all 3 will get their fair share of games this season and next. In a couple of years Bruma should be knocking hard at the door aswell.

Fantastic news on Ivan's new contract thoblue%20scalf.gif

Great news about his contract. He's our Terry clone. Now with Luiz at the club he'll probably make the RB position his own.