test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

.Cee

Branislav Ivanovic

Started by .Cee,

3,560 posts in this topic

What a season he's had, funny reading back at some of the comments in this thread.

Quality Player.

One of those that must be given a new improved deal through the summer. Brilliant season.

We've got the best right back in the league. :D

The Serbia defender admits he came close to leaving Chelsea when things were not going too well.

He said: "I don't think you can find a player in the world who is happy when they're not playing.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_6154440,00.html

Edited by Terminator X

TalkSport claim InterMilan are planning on making a move for Brano. I hope he signs a new deal soon!! (Guys, can you believe he's only 26 btw!)

Has it come so far that we consider 26 as very young :lol:

:lol: considering our "ageing squad"

But Brano's got, a potential, 'nother 6-years in him

To me ivanovic is the top priority To sign to a new contract Yip higher than dear kakuta

Hes our only current top class Defender thats been injury free

and where will we find Another Defender of his class At the same Age for 8 million

I dont know where

and we will drop the ball So badly if we lose him

and bayern and inter can go sniff the shit off their pants instead

Branislav Ivanovic doesn't want to be Chelsea wide boy! Defender could leave if Carlo Ancelotti pushes him on to the flank

Branislav Ivanovic could quit Chelsea if he is shunted back out to right back, the Serbia defender's agent has warned.

Dejan Joksimovic has dismissed links to Inter Milan and Bayern Munich as speculation, but admits the 26-year-old could be reluctant to sign a new deal at Stamford Bridge if things don't change.

Ivanovic was named in the Barclays Premier League team of the year after impressing at right back for champions Chelsea in Jose Bosingwa's long-term absence last season.

The former Lokomotiv Moscow player has enjoyed a run in the centre of defence recently because of injuries to John Terry and Alex, but fears he will be once more moved out of his favourite position.

'The player's contract with Chelsea still has a year and a half to run,' said agent Joksimovic.

'The club itself is fine, the only problem Ivanovic has is his position, as he prefers to play as a centre back and instead he is often used as a right back.

'We will talk to Chelsea at the appropriate time. If he is offered a new contract and we agree on all aspects then he will sign. But if not, at that point, we will consider the possibility of moving to maybe a great club like Inter. But for now, I repeat, there is absolutely nothing.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz17QU0Xmqn