test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

.Cee

Branislav Ivanovic

Started by .Cee,

3,560 posts in this topic

He is very good RB!He played for OFK BELGRADE in Serbia.Then he went to RUSSIA!!!He played over 15 games for Serbian National squad!!!!He is serbian best defender with Nemanja Vidic!

If so much wasn't on the line I'd say give him a shot and see what he can do in a match, but our D is stacked with proven performers, so why risk the game... Next year for him. I agree he will be good, and we need to develop more young talent, cuz the game isn't all about buying and then hoping the best will perform.

Well providing we hang on to everyone we will have Terry, Carvalho, Alex and Ivanovic as our 4 centre backs which to be honest is probably the best centre back group in a squad in the world!! Also Ivanovic can cover for right back if needed...................

He has looked good in reserve games, will do well for us i think

Completely forgot about this fella.

I know the Russian season starts at a different time to the Premiership so he probably wasn’t up to the fitness standard. So yeah, I agree he shouldn’t be risked until next season. Every game now is like a Cup Final for us…

..and what a debut ! He oozed quality, and read the game superbly. lets hope he keeps it up, and is not a flash in the pan.

Makes Ben Haim look like the Chelsea Village idiot.

Which he was.

Bran the Man is fucking brilliant, I have just decided. Watched the Portsmouth away (Carling Cup) and Villa home games again on Chelsea TV, he was superb.

I prefer Alex over him cuz he is way stronger,but Alex lacks pace if he had that he would be the perfect defender.

All credit to ivanovic for his great displays,and i hope he stays.But we must think about the future because Ivanovic and Mancienne are player's for the future.Riccy is a immense defender but he is over 30 and a few more season and he will pass his prime like every player does.

Ivanovic has certainly proved his is capable of performing for us, he has been quite solid in every game he has filled in, which is all you can ask of a supporting player.

Ivanovic has certainly proved his is capable of performing for us, he has been quite solid in every game he has filled in, which is all you can ask of a supporting player.

Competent in every department and has slipped into the role as if hes played for Chelsea for years...

yes he a quality player and a good head to get into the box for corners etc

we paid too much for him but hes done a decent job dont think he'll ever been a first team player though.. cuz when carvalho leaves or alex we'll just sign another superstar.. its ovious

Branislav has a great game today against Reading, he saved couple hard attack.I enjoy watching him play in every match. Go Bane go! :blue scalf:

I do believe that Ivanovic is the long term future of Chelsea. He is young and he is looking so sharp so far this season. Wouldn't you agree? If we pulled in another decent RB I wouldn't have too much trouble letting go of Bosingwa and letting Ivanovic our first choice pick for right back. Although keeping Boss is smart because Ivanovic can also cover for Carvalho and Terry whenever there are injuries. Anyways, his future is looking bright!