Arsenal vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can do this.

The major contributing factor to our poor recent form was tiredness. We've had 15 days to prepare for this match, and whilst we've hardly been world beaters, we don't have to play well to beat Arsenal. We've seen that in the recent past, particularly with our last two victories at home against Arsenal. We will have to work harder on benefit of playing away, but with Lampard back and Malouda, Drogba, Anelka and company all refreshed - plus, dare I say, our best eleven fully fit again - we should show why we are the better team.

One major problem I have with our showdown with Arsenal is Lampard... the fact that he's been out for so long with this injury he's had, do we all reckon he will be the same Frank Lampard we saw at the beginning of the season, or will he be a Frank Lampard dusting off and finding his form??

Mark Lawrenson mentioned it in his prediction, so I thought it would be something to think about.

Lets play the same way we always do against these twats and pick up another 3 points. Let them attack us and play on the counter. For the last couple of seasons thats what we have done and scored a fair few and that twat Wenger still hasn't figured it out...

Am I the only one who thinks Paulo Ferreira should play instead of Bosngwa? At the moment I think Paulo has been more solid then Jose, who apart from the match against Wolves has been very inconsistent when playing. Is it a coincidence that last year without Bos we won 6/6 againts the Big 4 and the season before that when Bos played the majority of the time we won only 1/6 against the big four. Despite what people say about Paulo against pacy wingers last season he kept Nani quite and this season he kept Bale in his pocket most of the match.

Am I the only one who thinks Paulo Ferreira should play instead of Bosngwa? At the moment I think Paulo has been more solid then Jose, who apart from the match against Wolves has been very inconsistent when playing. Is it a coincidence that last year without Bos we won 6/6 againts the Big 4 and the season before that when Bos played the majority of the time we won only 1/6 against the big four. Despite what people say about Paulo against pacy wingers last season he kept Nani quite and this season he kept Bale in his pocket most of the match.

i think your spot on mate

Despite what people say about Paulo against pacy wingers last season he kept Nani quite and this season he kept Bale in his pocket most of the match.

Spot on.

The only reason I see Bosingwa getting the nod over Ferreira because we play more counter attack football vs Arsenal more than any other team. Aside from that I see no reason why Paulo shouldn't play over Bosingwa (especially considering their attack)

Spot on.

The only reason I see Bosingwa getting the nod over Ferreira because we play more counter attack football vs Arsenal more than any other team. Aside from that I see no reason why Paulo shouldn't play over Bosingwa (especially considering their attack)

i really dont think he will play ferreira.your right what your saying