Arsenal vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't leak in much goals apart from the Sunderland game.We concede 1 per average (in the crisis period) that is not much at all.But the strikers scored 2 in that period.So actually the forwards are more to blame since they can't produce goals.

But we are barely at half season,still a long way to go and i prefer the result crisis now rather than in April or May.

Wenger's at it again.. *yawn*

"You look at clubs who lose £100million or £150m, and if we do that we go bust. We pay what we can afford. I'm amazed that people are amazed that we do that. We face rivals who do not respect financial fair play. Instead of us being accused, maybe people should look somewhere else."

Wenger's at it again.. *yawn*

"You look at clubs who lose £100million or £150m, and if we do that we go bust. We pay what we can afford. I'm amazed that people are amazed that we do that. We face rivals who do not respect financial fair play. Instead of us being accused, maybe people should look somewhere else."

What a cunt... But what he doesn't say, is that he hasn't got other choice lol... While he builds a stadium, the others build a strong team !

Although Malouda should refrain from speaking to the media so it doesn't give them the opportunity for them to make the most of it and take it out of context, I fear that's what's happened here. He's not really 'pointed the finger' at the defence as such, that's more of a euphemism. He's only commenting of the form of the defenders, suggesting they may not be at the top of their game. Which, let's face it, they haven't.

Jose Bosingwa returns to the Chelsea squad for Monday's crunch Barclays Premier League game at Arsenal.

The Portugal full-back has been out for two weeks with a hamstring injury and would have missed last weekend's postponed clash with Manchester United.Alex, Yuri Zhirkov and Yossi Benayoun remain sidelined.

Great news.

Cech

Bosingwa

Ivanovic

Terry

Cole

Mikel

Essien

Lampard

Malouda

Drogba

Anelka

Very good line-up that should beat Arsenal.