test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madmax

Chelsea trivia game

Started by Madmax,

56 posts in this topic

I'll answer anyway, ALEX! i know anyone that ever scores against Arsenal, i hate them tooooooo much

Who was the first EVER team to knock us out the FA Cup and what was the score? Ok that's probs too hard but for the future, keep this bookmark safe, it's genius lol http://www.footballsite.co.uk/Statistics/ClubbyClub/ClubHistories/Chelsea.htm

Brazilian signed from Sheffield Wednesday?

I already answered the earlier q about the team that knocked us out ... Lincoln City.

the Brazilian - Emerson Thome.

Question - A 20 year old who moved on loan here in one of the last 3 years, only made reserve appearances before leaving. He was signed from a Portuguese club. Name the player and the club.

I just said FA Cup :) but u woulda got it anyway i guess lol.

Fabio Farreira from Sporting Lisbon? oh wait, he was 2005. Err... Theres been a few

Fabio Paim?

ok... Losing 3-0 from the first leg against real Zaragoza in the 1995 cup winners cup semi final. Chelsea went 1-0 up in the 2nd leg through Paul Furlong. How did he score the goal?

Thought it would go quiet, memory rather than people cheating on the internet wins :D

Well he charged down a goalkeeper clearance and it hit his head and flew in.

I'll do another, maybe you can find the answer on the internet.... What is Chelsea's longest unbeaten premiership run

I'll ask 2 questions then as no1 can be arsed to play.

1) As above. Our longest prem unbeaten run?

2) Which player scored the goal that stopped us winning 19/19 home matches in 05/06. We won 18/19.

Go for it.

Bump.

Which Champions League winner played a small part in our Double winning season last year, Coming on as a sub in one game?

Answer to Alex's question - Ken Armstrong, made over 400 appearances and played for both England and New Zealand. Cech's in the 300s I believe.

How many World POTY winners have donned the Chelsea royal blue?