test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madmax

Chelsea trivia game

Started by Madmax,

56 posts in this topic

Like the title says, a game about Chelsea related trivia only.

User 1 asks a question, user 2 answers and asks another question, and so on.

Q. Tallest player to have played for Chelsea?

Yay, I got it correct :D

Chelsea fielded the first non-British starting eleven in Premier League history... but against whom?

v Southampton 1999-2000

A £10 million flop striker who scored just one league goal and lasted just one season at the club.

Kezman ?

No, Kezman cost half that and got more than just one league goal.

Additional clue - This striker scored his only league goal during a demolition of a red team. Should be easy now.

No, Kezman cost half that and got more than just one league goal.

Additional clue - This striker scored his only league goal during a demolition of a red team. Should be easy now.

I believe it is/was Chris Sutto scoring against Man Utd. And scored only 3 goals in 29 games. An overrated player imo, made decent fro a on-form Shearer

Who was the only Chelsea player to sc ore a hat-trick to score in every competition i his last season for Chelsea before leaving the club for an arch rival club in Europe?

Yay, I got it correct :D

Chelsea fielded the first non-British starting eleven in Premier League history... but against whom?

Coulda sworn it was against Coventry on the opening day of the 98-99 season.

Anyway........

Who was the first ever team to knock Chelsea out the FA Cup and what was the score?

Who was the first ever team to knock Chelsea out the FA Cup and what was the score?

Lincoln City beat us at the Bridge 1-0 after a 2-2 draw over at their ground. (1906-07)

What is the highest transfer fee ever received by us?