Newcastle vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kalou over Sturridge again..:huh::shoot:

Come On (!) coach, show some balls for once . There's almost no hope for our youngsters -_-.

Alex, meanwhile, requires arthroscopic surgery on his right knee and has played through the pain barrier with John Terry missing in central defence.

'His knee didn't show a bad reaction after the last game', said Ancelotti. 'He trained individually, he trained [on Friday] with the team in the tactical session but he doesn't feel good, and so we decided to schedule the surgery for next week after the game against Newcastle. He doesn't feel good and we prefer that he has surgery.'

I have to say, I don't like this. Why play him if he's not 100% fit and not feeling good? Why take the risk.. is Bruma really that terrible?!

:fainthv9::fainthv9:

What the fuck, Carlo ?!! What does it mean ?!.....

I really would like to know how the fuck Kalou does to play everytime !!! He must have a secret !!!

And poor Sturridge, even after doing what he did against Zilina he doesn't have the Carlo's favour... He would really deserved to start this game. It hurts me to say that, but he definitively should to look for another club. If he doesn't start now, what the blood clat he will have to do ? Score three times against ManU or Barcelona ?

And we, we should look for a 28-years-old proven mercennary.... sigh...

It starts the get on my nerves...

And i'm really scared with Alex... It's a risky gamble to play him...

Bear in mind, Newcastle will be fired up, we haven't been winning and they have either smashed teams at home or got smashed themselves.

They have very important suspensions which will only make them play better tomorrow.

On Kalou starting over Sturridge, he played near enough the whole game on Tuesday, Kalou didn't.

Oh and Sturridge wouldn't have scored had it not been for Kalou anyway you tards, or maybe you blind fools must've through Josh set up Sturridge for his goal somehow, jesus christ.

Studge will be on the bench and might get some minutes if need be.

I like the above formation with Anelka linking the attack, that's the role he plays when the starting XI are fit, he said in interviews that that's what his job is and he loves it "linking midfield with attack" Anelka can play anywhere upfront so I don't mind that, just hope the teams ready tomorrow.

So Carlo's announced..

Cech

Bosingwa - Alex - Ivanovic - Cole

Mikel

Ramires - Zhirkov

Anelka - Drogba - Kalou

I like the defence of Ramires by Carlo..

'We have to clarify that Ramires is Brazilian, but he is not a Brazilian kind of player,' Ancelotti said. 'He is a very good defensive player, very aggressive. This moment is not a good moment for the team, and his position is not 100 percent his position, he was better in the second half against Zilina, and arrived two or three times to shoot with power.

'He is 23 years old, he changed country, language, everything, so it is not easy to immediately show your quality. A lot of fantastic players had the same problems, last year Yury Zhirkov had difficulty to adapt. I want to mention Michel Platini, when he came to Italy, his first six months was very poor, so it's normal, so you need to have time to adapt.'

I just hope, this risking of Alex, won't shorten his career later on.

Bear in mind, Newcastle will be fired up, we haven't been winning and they have either smashed teams at home or got smashed themselves.

They have very important suspensions which will only make them play better tomorrow.

On Kalou starting over Sturridge, he played near enough the whole game on Tuesday, Kalou didn't.

Oh and Sturridge wouldn't have scored had it not been for Kalou anyway you tards, or maybe you blind fools must've through Josh set up Sturridge for his goal somehow, jesus christ.

Studge will be on the bench and might get some minutes if need be.

I like the above formation with Anelka linking the attack, that's the role he plays when the starting XI are fit, he said in interviews that that's what his job is and he loves it "linking midfield with attack" Anelka can play anywhere upfront so I don't mind that, just hope the teams ready tomorrow.

Quality post. Kalou hate unjustified. Kalou is the fresher of both, important for a game like Newcastle. Plus, there's always next week.

And I also like your endorsement for Anelka, a lot of people are questioning him now, but I don't believe he's slipping at all.

Arsenal 2-0 up...Man U no doubt win their game.No excuses we gotta win this!! Cant afford to drop any more points espically with out run of fixtures

It's like you said last week.. When Arsenal lose, so do we. Hopefully the opposite will be true too :lol:

Really did not see that result coming at Villa Park. I was absolutely certain it would be a draw. Great response by Arsenal after fucking up in Europe on Tuesday - now we must win.

Defintly and hopfully the pressure will do us good

Surley though it they do call it off they have to annouce it today seeing as its an early kick off and half the away fans and team come to that be on their way if they decide tommrow...

I was confident for this game... But my confident has vanished as Arsenal won and Manure are winning... With the amount of luck that we have since a while, i can't see us winning...

Manure are quite garbage but they keep winning, if we would have just the half of their luck, we would have 10 points clear on them lol.

Watch your tongue.

Why? You can replace the words with what you would prefer if you like <3

Quality post. Kalou hate unjustified. Kalou is the fresher of both, important for a game like Newcastle. Plus, there's always next week.

And I also like your endorsement for Anelka, a lot of people are questioning him now, but I don't believe he's slipping at all.

Kalou's just a scapegoat for a lot of people, he'll be that until he leaves but I don't mind him. It's just annoying because Drogba can miss the same chances that Kalou does but Kalou comes off worse in the same game most of the time, he's still got time on his side haha, could be shock turnaround you never know! :P

Really did not see that result coming at Villa Park. I was absolutely certain it would be a draw. Great response by Arsenal after fucking up in Europe on Tuesday - now we must win.

I thought Arsenal would win, talk about Wenger's brilliance and then lose next week or something, agreed though, we must win, MU will probably win 6 - 0 by the looks of it.

I was confident for this game... But my confident has vanished as Arsenal won and Manure are winning... With the amount of luck that we have since a while, i can't see us winning...

Manure are quite garbage but they keep winning, if we would have just the half of their luck, we would have 10 points clear on them lol.

What luck have we had lately fainthv9.gif...lol we would be 10 points clear if we had their luck though, their season's going to be amazing, unbeaten and not winning th eleague...

Blackburn, can't blame em I guess, they're not at home.

Need a win up North now, really hope the game doesn't get postponed though!!