Newcastle vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Essien's still suspended unfortunately.

Another point about their defence is Coloccini is suspended, which will mean Drogba's day has become slightly easier than it would have been. Coloccini is brilliant in the air afterall.

Ah yeah. Good news on Coloccini, if Perch plays it will be 12 vs 10 (so I'm told by my Newcastle supporting friend :lol: )

This won't be a win for us. Carroll and Newcastle on form at the moment, whereas we have forgotten how to win lately, and yet, we're still top of the league....

Newcastle 1-0 Chelsea

The one and only thing I admire about Man Utd fans is that they never say they have lost a game before it has even kicked off.

This won't be a win for us. Carroll and Newcastle on form at the moment, whereas we have forgotten how to win lately, and yet, we're still top of the league....

Newcastle 1-0 Chelsea

No way! With 2 of their main defensive duo missing we can easily come out with a 2-0 victory. I know Carlo can help the team overcome the psychological barrier stopping them from winning away.

Milestones that could be reached in this game..

• Petr Cech is aiming for his 150th clean sheet in his 282nd game.

• John Mikel Obi could make his 100th Premier League start as well as his 150th start in all competitions.

• Florent Malouda should rack up his 100th Premier League appearance.

• Paulo Ferreira could make his 100th Premier League start.

• Salomon Kalou needs a brace to reach 50 goals for Chelsea.

Even though the results have been negative lately im pretty damn confident that the squad will be blazing vs Newcastle. Drogba was impressive the last 2 games. Its time for him to get some goals now. Newcastle vs Chelsea 0:3

Lets get itttttttt

i would bench Alex and bring him on if 1 one of our cbs is not having a good game

2 If A fight begins with barton in it

i would say we could just edge them 2-1 With malouda And Mikel scoring it

it would be A bigger pleasure for one of our players to snap bartons leg or give him a black eye

Cech

Bosingwa-Bruma-Ivan-Cole

Ramires-Mikel-Malouda

Anelka-Drogba-Sturridge

I got a good feeling about this game.

Hoping that Sturridge scores still if Alex can play then i think he starts for Bruma.

In my opinion Ancelotti should be looking at Anelka and Drogba to see which one looks fit enough to start alongside Kalou and Sturridge on Sunday! Imo our front three should be Kalou - Anelka - Sturridge (or it reversed)

Need an energetic, purposeful, intense start unlike previous games, or sure enough we'll go behind early on and will have to play catchup for the rest of the game while they sit back and clear balls all day long.

Cech

Bosingwa Ivan Alex/Bruma Cole

Mikel

Ramires Malouda

Anelka Drogba Studge