Newcastle vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope everybody knows that Alex will start this game according to Ancelotti and that Newcastle will miss some players! 3 pts to Chelsea KTBFFH!

It will depend on how his knee feels before the game. A lot can happen [in training] between now and Saturday.

Their defence isn't that great. We should be weary of their attack though, Carroll will cause problems, but if Alex will play he'll be no match for our Brazillian heavyweight. I hope Essien gives Barton a right run for his money :chelsea2:

I left this site just because of these comments.

Chelsea fans are perhaps the most pessimistic fans there are,when things go downhill you just shit all over the team and predict bad result for us.Well perhaps you should consider that any team can't win 6-0 every game and have good results from week to week.Actually it's not that you are pessimistic it is the fact that you became spoiled,i was fortunate enough to see the bad days so i cherish our every good result and i am behind the team in every bad one,and it will be that way no matter what.So either support the team in the good and bads or just don't support them at all.

Their defence isn't that great. We should be weary of their attack though, Carroll will cause problems, but if Alex will play he'll be no match for our Brazillian heavyweight. I hope Essien gives Barton a right run for his money :chelsea2:

Essien's still suspended unfortunately.

Another point about their defence is Coloccini is suspended, which will mean Drogba's day has become slightly easier than it would have been. Coloccini is brilliant in the air afterall.