Chelsea vs Fulham

BlueLion.

I hate Dempsey beacuse he is American and they are always overrated (Donovan, Altidore), they knocked my country out if World Cup in the last second (we deserved to go through more then they did) and today Demspey had 3-4 very ugly starts (on Bosingwa with elbow) but he didn't even get a yellow card. Not to mention he faked injury to get Essien off ... he really is a fucking cunt !!

Did anyone notice how much did they dive all the game and play dirty but had proteciton form referee ??

Anyway we played a great match today, Mikel was fantastic and so were Cech, Bosingwa, Ivanovič, Kalou (but not finishing) and all the other did very well too.

I am still missing Lamps and I hope he will play against Sunderland and maybe we should play Kalou instead of Anelka beacuse he is really on form and his runs and dribbling are very nice.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOTM: Kalou or Malouda

Kalou... :unsure:

Execept for that great cross that led to our first and only goal, his passing was very poor and he managed to miss great chances (positioned himself well though).

MOTM is a hard call though, no individual really shone today. Mikel was very solid though.

You know, second look at that challenge, I'm bemused of how that was a straight red card. Yes it was perhaps dangerous, but let's be honest, he's didn't go flying in & Dempsey got up [almost] straight away. And I think full contact was on the ball, hardly any contact was made on Dempsey's legs

Kalou... :unsure:

Execept for that great cross that led to our first and only goal, his passing was very poor and he managed to miss great chances (positioned himself well though).

MOTM is a hard call though, no individual really shone today. Mikel was very solid though.

Yea Kalou missed a lot of chances but he was very active up front. No one in particular was impressive today, so hats off to Salomon for giving the assist.

You know, second look at that challenge, I'm bemused of how that was a straight red card. Yes it was perhaps dangerous, but let's be honest, he's didn't go flying in & Dempsey got up [almost] straight away. And I think full contact was on the ball, hardly any contact was made on Dempsey's legs

Exactly. Would be surprised if Chelsea doesn't appeal.

Red card at the end was the only real disappointment of the night. Anyway with Lampard back at the weekend (fingers crossed) and Ramires available its not that much of a blow. Personally I thought that was our best performance in the last few weeks, I thought we deserved more than the 1-0 scoreline suggests. Ivanovic, Cole, Essien and Zhirkov all put in good performances but motm for me has to be Kalou who was full of running, always looked dangerous and put in a perfect cross for Essien's headed goal.

Vital result tonight, especially considering the draw in the Manchester derby as we now move 4 points clear of Man Utd.

Ancelotti will appeal, no doubt. I'm bemused why no-one has mentioned Zhirkov for man of the match. He was everywhere and involved in everything good. Did anyone actually count how many times he ran back and made interceptions/sliding blocks to win the ball back? I counted 11 successful, two fouls... brilliant work rate.

Red card at the end was the only real disappointment of the night. Anyway with Lampard back at the weekend (fingers crossed) and Ramires available its not that much of a blow. Personally I thought that was our best performance in the last few weeks, I thought we deserved more than the 1-0 scoreline suggests. Ivanovic, Cole, Essien and Zhirkov all put in good performances but motm for me has to be Kalou who was full of running, always looked dangerous and put in a perfect cross for Essien's headed goal.

Vital result tonight, especially considering the draw in the Manchester derby as we now move 4 points clear of Man Utd.

Yeah our first really good game since the CL match vs Marseille. But we can still do a lot better but we're on the right path.