Chelsea vs Fulham

BlueLion.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got a lot of games this month. 7 to be precise, we've got 1 of thos over with, 3 at Home & 3 Away.

This will be a very important month for us in the title race. Now that's we've secured qualification, all seniors will play Premier League games and reserves will mostly make up the Champions League squad. It'll be a real test for fitness for some of our older players

We've got a lot of games this month. 7 to be precise, we've got 1 of thos over with, 3 at Home & 3 Away.

This will be a very important month for us in the title race. Now that's we've secured qualification, all seniors will play Premier League games and reserves will mostly make up the Champions League squad. It'll be a real test for fitness for some of our older players

To be honest none of the league games look hard and we should be disappointed if we drop any points.December on the other hand is extremely hard and combined with our usual atrocious December form shall be decisive for the league.

Time to forget Scumpool.

Fulham at Stamford Bridge is the perfect game to bounce back. I think Lampard will only make the bench here, Carlo said most likely he'll play vs Sunderland. We need Essien back for sure too.

I'd really like to see: Sturridge - Drogba - Malouda

It's a big game anyway and we don't often play too well at home to these lot but as Man Utd go to Eastlands the same night, we HAVE to win because we could be back to 5 points if City win. Forget today, it'd done, write it off. Time to look forward to wednesday :D

Josh will not start this. I think he's quite a long way from starting a game, but gradually he'll get more and more time.

He certainly couldn't have done any worse than Ramires out there. I know Ramires is new, but perhaps he shouldn't be starting big away games like today's.

He certainly couldn't have done any worse than Ramires out there. I know Ramires is new, but perhaps he shouldn't be starting big away games like today's.

Agreed, but if Essien & Lampard were fit I don't think he would have. The situation called for Ramires to start, not the manager

"Frank Lampard will not be fit for Wednesday but I hope he will be back for Sunderland," said Ancelotti.

Ancelotti has also sought to brush off the impact of Sunday's defeat at Anfield, with Chelsea still two points clear at the top of the Premier League table.

"Our moment is good and we have to look forward to the next game against Fulham," he said.

"We are in the better position compared to the other teams.

"Psychologically it can happen to lose a game but we are top of the table and we have to win the next game."

Bounce back time, Hopefully the lads but Sunday behind them, lets be realistic Anfield is never an easy place to win if your a top club no matter where Liverpool are in the league. Perfect game tbh, I'd like to see

Cech

Bosingwa - Terry - Alex - Cole

Ramieres - Mikel - Malouda

Sturridge - Drogba - Kakuta

Lets give Anelka and Zhirkov a rest, they had poor games on Sunday and its a good chance for Sturridge and Kakuta to establish them as potential first team starters. Onwards and Upwords, Carefree! blue%20scalf.gif

So frustrating hearing the same thing about Lampard week after week, he wont be ready for the next game but we expect him to be for the game after. unsure.gif

Argh tell me about it!

Thought, in fairness Carlo did say most likely Sunday but I won't be surprised if he's out for that too.. :\