test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

epicsarah-ous

Talkchelsea Hardcore Cup

Started by epicsarah-ous,

31 posts in this topic

emo5.gif

Okay heres how the game goes

The hardcore cup [a little copy of a wwf idea ] Is carried Around by Someone [ Aka a member] And the other member will take it away from him but you have to beat or knock out the other member for the cup but in your own way

Heres how the game may be played

[Jim gives hardcore cup to madmax to start]

how user 1

user 1 sneaks up user 2 behind And throws A heavy net over him user 2 cant escape the net in 10 secs so user 1 grabs the hardcore cup And runs off

user 3

Meanwhile user 1 is Looking for A hiding place user 3 notices a nervous user 1 he kindly calms him down And goes with him to get A cup of tea

But in a sneaky move user 3 drops his plastic cup on purpose user 1 in a Act of kindness goes to pick it up. But the plastic cup is underneath a tray and user 3 notices user 1 being on the ground for over 10 secs

User 3 takes cup

I hope you see how the game works

So ill start

Me [zashko] Is the current cup holder. someone now needs to knock me out or keep me down for 10 secs to take the cup

Hits Zashko in the back of the head with the CL trophy. Zashko is ko'd for over 10 secs. Wilson runs an hides in Abramovichs office.

LDN takes a gun ship to Roman Abramovich's office and fires tear gas into the the building rendering Wilson unconscious. LDN then enters with a gas mask and takes the Cup!

While LDN tweets about this, Madmax bursts a firecracker under his pants. LDN is startled enough to throw the cup straight into Madmax's hands. Madmax takes off in a tuk-tuk.

termninja likes this

ZanSnake walks around the corner and bumps into LDN MadMax who hit's his head on the ground. ZanSnake, confused to hell grabs the Cup and walks off to town center.

This game is too complicated for me

Just basic role playing. Just do something to hurt and ko the last user and then you have a fantasy championship title belt :P.

Sh0n3x kicks the ball and hits ZahSnake in the head with an incredible volley. Sh0n3x then quickly runs over and picks up The Cup and goes to SB to brag :)

CJ Revo turns up at SB and freezes Sh0n3x with an Ice Beam. CJ Revo then releases the cup from the ice with an ice pick and runs off with it! :smiliecap1:

ZY throws Revo off our open top bus( a la Ramos) as we celebrate our miserable season grabs the cup as he is crushed by the bus and strolls off

with it

Summons the woman who must be stopped that madmax And i only know About And uses what she does to flatten madmax to the ground while i run off with the trophy

Gets Ashley Cole to shoot you and then runs and hides inside the goal with Cech keeping on the line. No one's getting in !! Game over! emo5.gif

... is what bir_h thinks! Because while although Cech guards it with a fierceness unfathomable by most mortals, no one realises that I have befriended a cult of highly trained giant ninja gophers. I cling determinedly to thick tufts of ninja gopher fur as we burrow underneath the box, then pop my head up through the grass. I snatch up the cup, order my new burrowing rodent friend to gnaw upon bir_h's head until he is unconscious, and use my jet pack which I totally had the whole time to propel myself into the sky ...

yay.gif

Whilst wearing an eskimo jacket, Revo summons a bitter cold, and heavy blizzard, which lea-michelle's jet pack cannot function through. She falls to the ground and finds trouble moving through the blizzard. She eventually freezes herself to unconsiousness, as I take the cup from her, and walk through a calm snowfall :smiliecap1:

Nicola and her team Jedward come racing along on jetskis and capture Chris. Nicola takes the cup and leaves Chris tied up in a room with Jedward who perform lipstick over and over and over.

However Alex emerges, brutally murders Jedward with a baseball bat before hunting down Nicola in a Maserati... and then using an electromagnet to steal the cup from her!

starts showing alex pictures of himself which makes him purr and wow at himself then i show him a photoshopped one of him in a ballet dress dancing with Steve in a strip joint and then flash bangs it causing it to paste itself into his head leaving him stunned

then takes the cup and runs into the attic

Revo turns up with his best pal Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat and they combine both their Ice powers to devour the whole attic with a sheer cold snap! Zashko can't take the low temperatures and freezes below Zero, Revo takes the cup, while it still has a couple of icicles on the handles! :smiliecap1: