Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From press conference live on official website:

Lampard OUT. Little problem with Essien, 'not sure' if he'll be back. Hopes he is available to play, decision Sunday morning. Malouda IS available.

The names to start: "Cech, Ivanovic, Alex, Terry, Cole, Mikel, Zhirkov, Anelka, Drogba. Ramires or Essien, and Malouda or Kalou."

Well there is certainly nothing wrong with whoever gets picked, would obviously prefer Essien and Malouda though, just goes to show the strength of our squad....

Essien is the key if we want to pick three points, so fingers crossed he will make it. His presence is vital at Anfield.

As regards Lampard, Carlo only hoped, so he was not sure about his fitness. Just give Frank his rest, don't rush him back. I'd rather miss him this week at Anfield than in another 10 games.

Shit no Lampard. I hate when Drogba takes corner kick

AGREED!!! Oh my God, Drogba has a power of an elephant and has a great header on him. It makes no sense to have him take corners and free kicks when he should be in the box attacking them (even with "Two Goal" Ivanovic & Terry :lol:). Zhirkov/Malouda are more than capable of delivering a killer ball.

This whole lampard injury saga is seriously starting to piss me off. The midfield of lampard mikel and essien would of been ideal, zhirkov is not midfielder. I want yuri on the wing were he can cause damage with his acceleration. Chelsea 3-0 liverpool anelka Drogba and malouda !

This should be one cracker of a game. Liverpool vs Chelsea will be tough, but still believe Chelsea will win this, its not easy at Anfield. Expect Chelsea to win 2-1.

Edited by Steve.
Please do not post links to your website. Regards Steve, Talk Chelsea Admin.

Alright so Zhirkov in midfield with Malouda up top, the BBurn team right?

Well, with Terry and Alex in there and Ivan at RB, he's on fire at the moment.

Could start the Bos though, who do Liverpool have on the left anyway? Not Gerrard >_> whistling.gif

Annoyed that Lamps is still away but we should be fine, here is where our quality should fucking show