Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if J. Cole will play this one. But I have no doubt we'll beat them, looking at their current form anyway.

Knowing our luck he'll bloody score against us! Wonder if he'd celebrate if did...guess so seeing its at Anfield not the Bridge...hoping it dont come to that and none of them do lol

Bit hmmm about this one.our away form is a bit shakey at the mo and they're getting the hang of sadly not loosing and are slowly going up the table :(

Hopfully can repeat last season and all be good.Keep the gap!

Looks like Joe Cole's set to miss this game, he went of injured today. Good thing, I really don't want to see him play against us.

Hope our fans give him a bit of banter though. Respectful and polite applause for him at the beginning, and then mock.

I believe Liverpool will definitely be like Blackburn, closing down on us quickie and disrupt our passing.

I suggest having Bosingwa starting over Ivanovic so that he can tear Konchesky into pieces ;)

Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti expects Frank Lampard to be available for their weekend clash with Liverpool.

"Lampard started training with the team last week," explained Ancelotti.

"I don't think he will be ready for Wednesday but for the next game in the Premier League against Liverpool.

"I hope he will come back quickly because we need to have this kind of player - he is a fantastic player.

"Now the team without Lampard is doing very well. But when he comes back I think we will have him straight into the team.

"We have a lot of games, we have a game every three days and all the players will be involved."

SkySports

Think we could either get a narrow win or beat them amazingly. Lampard back in the mix, i think our midfeild will finally have that spark it had at the start of the season, ie the balance of attack to defence. Mikel doing the defensive work, Essien and Lampard forward, meaning that we can score more. Guessing Malouda -- Drogba -- Kalou/Anelka for the front three, Anelka might need a rest because of the CL game in midweek.

For the back four, with Bosingwa starting, we would finally have the threat on both sides instead of just the left with Ashley.

Lampard hat-trick would do well as a nice welcome back present :whistling: