La Liga Thread

Steve

It should have been 3-2 for Atletico in the first half, but referee fucked up. Alba's handball was a clear penalty, and 10 seconds later Neymar scores. Then Gabi gets red card for protesting.

In the second half Atletico lost their will for playing anymore in that conditions. And I really must agree with them cos it's a disgrace.

it's Barça... when don't the referees ever help them?

I thought they weren't good enough in the first half - and Gabi was sent off in the tunnel after the first half finished or am I missing something here?

There were a conjecture of things, the officiating only made it worse, but Barça surprised them for the second game in a row.

Hacking down Messi already on a yellow is a lack of discipline. I also never said the ref had a good game either.

That was in the 84. min, and the game ended in 41. min when ref fucked up

it's Barça... when don't the referees ever help them?

I thought they weren't good enough in the first half - and Gabi was sent off in the tunnel after the first half finished or am I missing something here?

There were a conjecture of things, the officiating only made it worse, but Barça surprised them for the second game in a row.

Yes, he was sent of in the tunnel, but it was already over cos Atletico had to win 5-3 to get through

edit: I'd say that the ref suprised them this time

If throwing a boot gets a yellow card god knows how bad the yo momma joke was from Gabi to the ref to get a red.

Throwing a boot was hilarious, but I can imagine how mad he was at that moment.

Yes, he was sent of in the tunnel, but it was already over cos Atletico had to win 5-3 to get through

edit: I'd say that the ref suprised them this time

I think you are either a barca hater or Atletico fans.

I watched the game, I am not sure that was a clear cut penalty because the ball was kicked so close to him, Atletico got a very soft penatly though for the 2nd goal, I am not sure it was even a foul let alone a penalty.

both after Barça had already turned the things around...

I hate Barça with all my heart, but I've been resenting Atletico even more than I usually do because of the Simeone lovefest from some here.

I wonder what the excuses will now for losing a lead twice in 45 minutes.

The first goal was a peach of a thru ball from suarez and a brilliant tight angle finish from neynar. 2 world class players havibg world class moments. The second was a freak goal, a howler from miranda who put the ball in his own net while trying to clear. What does any of it have to do with simeone and his tactics.

His tactics were SpoT ON!!! ATM owned barca. They should have had a penalty and alba should have been red carded, it should have been 3-2 to ATM against 10 men barca. Instead jordi alba assisted the third goal in the same move where he should have been red carded and ended the match. Again, how is any of this related to sineone.

Atm were brilliant in the firat half when the natch was still not decided and I have to say, all of it down to simeone's tactics.

The first goal was a peach of a thru ball from suarez and a brilliant tight angle finish from neynar. 2 world class players havibg world class moments. The second was a freak goal, a howler from miranda who put the ball in his own net while trying to clear. What does any of it have to do with simeone and his tactics.

His tactics were SpoT ON!!! ATM owned barca. They should have had a penalty and alba should have been red carded, it should have been 3-2 to ATM against 10 men barca. Instead jordi alba assisted the third goal in the same move where he should have been red carded and ended the match. Again, how is any of this related to sineone.

Atm were brilliant in the firat half when the natch was still not decided and I have to say, all of it down to simeone's tactics.

The first penalty should not even be penalty because faul was just outside pen area. So its kinda fair. The only difference was that alba would still get yellow in both cases and therefore sent off. But no way would atletico win by two goal this match. While they dominated, their defense was joke at times, easily exposed and silly errors. No Godin no party I guess.

The first penalty should not even be penalty because faul was just outside pen area. So its kinda fair. The only difference was that alba would still get yellow in both cases and therefore sent off. But no way would atletico win by two goal this match. While they dominated, their defense was joke at times, easily exposed and silly errors. No Godin no party I guess.

in that case, what about the biscuit dive in the first leg. that 1-0 set up this match in the following way where ATM had to go for goals.

also, it was a straight red. a goal scoring oppurtunity + hand ball= a red card for sure in spain. they are quite strict with handball in spain.

10 men barca, 3-2 atm, i dont see why atm could not scored one more goal and then sat back to counter against a man advantage. infact thats their MO.

I think you are either a barca hater or Atletico fans.

I watched the game, I am not sure that was a clear cut penalty because the ball was kicked so close to him, Atletico got a very soft penatly though for the 2nd goal, I am not sure it was even a foul let alone a penalty.

Yes, I'm a barca hater and I'm aware of that, but I'm not sure if you're aware that you are a barca fan.

• 2 weeks later...

Atletico 4-0 Real Madrid: their fourth win over them this season and it was complete domination - 17 shots to 4, and Real didn't create a single clear-cut chance. Simeone :worship: .It makes you really appreciate Barcelona's attacking talents (especially Messi) when they manage to beat this Atleti side 3 times in one month.