La Liga Thread

Steve

Pretty much impossible to get a good result away to Barca when they're fired up. Also Ronaldo would never be able to run Atletico ragged like Messi did tonight. Can't believe he's going to win the Ballon d'Or tomorrow despite clearly being the inferior footballer.

Gamez has created a fucking freeway in the left side of Atletico's defence. Godin has to do all his work ffs.

No surprises there. He's a right back and the 4th player this season Simeone has tried to use at left-back. Atletico are having problems replacing Luis at LB.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have any good words for referees in match Atletico - Barca. It's such a disgrace, it makes me hate Barca even more. I'm sure that press will talk about 'dirty' Atletico, but I'd have beat the shit out of that referee after halftime. At 2-2 Alba's handball is not a penalty an then Neymar scores on counter. And then in the tunnel Neymar provokes and Gabi reacts on that, and the referee gives red card to him. Absolute blasphemy!!! Fuck Barca and their referees!!!

Gabi and Suarez sent off for Atleti.....lack of discipline tonight from Atleti, which is something you don't associate with a Simeone side.

both after Barça had already turned the things around...

I hate Barça with all my heart, but I've been resenting Atletico even more than I usually do because of the Simeone lovefest from some here.

I wonder what the excuses will now for losing a lead twice in 45 minutes.

I hate Barça with all my heart, but I've been resenting Atletico even more than I usually do because of the Simeone lovefest from some here.

It should have been 3-2 for Atletico in the first half, but referee fucked up. Alba's handball was a clear penalty, and 10 seconds later Neymar scores. Then Gabi gets red card for protesting.

In the second half Atletico lost their will for playing anymore in that conditions. And I really must agree with them cos it's a disgrace.

Simeone is a G. I love Atleitco, their tenacity, their ruthlessness, and no nonsense football. Remind me of the Bad Boy Pistons.