La Liga Thread

Steve

I can't get over how big of a douche Ronaldo is when someone other than him displays the temerity to score. After the most benign penalty/3 inch tap-in in a tennis score, he'd jump about like it's a World Cup winner but no matter how important a goal his teammates score, he has this porcelain pout on his face 9 times out of 10.

you should of seen him in his pk in champs league......

I can't get over how big of a douche Ronaldo is when someone other than him displays the temerity to score. After the most benign penalty/3 inch tap-in in a tennis score, he'd jump about like it's a World Cup winner but no matter how important a goal his teammates score, he has this porcelain pout on his face 9 times out of 10.

I was thinking this too. Why doesn't he partake in the goal celebrations? Dick.

We didn't lose to Burney or Everton. What does it have to do with anything?

Well, i said they didnt allow any goals in and you said la liga opponents suck.

So, to counter that, I said those 2 teams put goals past chelsea?

You dont understand?

Nike, on 25 Oct 2014 - 11:05 PM, said:

You dont understand?

You said Madrid's midfielders are fantastic and superior to ours.

I said it's not hard to look fantastic playing against a slow aging midfield.

The fact that Barcelona had conceded 0 goals has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. That fact alone doesn't make their midfield good.

What does Chelsea's conceding a few goals have to do with it? Really strange jumps in logic.

It's not like Real Madrid didn't concede to anyone. They conceded more goals than us.

You dont understand?

Are you absolutely sure you are a Chelsea fan? Because you seem to have the cocks of some Madrid players placed firmly up your anus.

You said Madrid's midfielders are fantastic and superior to ours.

I said it's not hard to look fantastic playing against a slow aging midfield.

The fact that Barcelona had conceded 0 goals had absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Barca lost even to a weakened PSG.

What does Chelsea's conceding a few goals have to do with it? Really strange jumps in logic.

It's not like Real Madrid didn't concede to anyone. They conceded more goals than us. What does it have to do with their midfielders?

Actually, I never said Kroos.....

I said modric, isco and james... Kroos i dont believe in and Kroos will be the reason why real madrid lose going forward.

So, basically the point in the combined 11 thread everyone put hazard as cam, but in reality james/oscar would start over them in a combined 11 for balance purposes... Modric has looked fantastic since carlo became manager... Not one game and Modric will always start over Cesc... At barca, at madrid and at chelsea.

Also, if madrid looks fantastic against barcelona, it is relevant to show how their team allowed 0 goals this season? No understand? The possession football they do, allows their goalkeeper more opportunites for clean sheets.... The fact is modric and company took out their midfield.... Which gave them opportunites to counter so many times... Mainly James/Modric....

Rewatch the liverpool game, Modric took out their whole midfield without breakin much sweat...

Are you absolutely sure you are a Chelsea fan? Because you seem to have the cocks of some Madrid players placed firmly up your anus.

And Thiago,who is much better than Cesc because he smashed England U-21s.

The El Clasico was rather dull. Lacked the usual edge and bite seen from the previous clashes. It was almost like another ordinary game for Real Madrid.

As for Barcelona and Luis Enrique, they are flat track bullies at the moment. Played two quality sides this season and have lost to both.

The midfield Busquets-Xavi-Iniesta has declined so much in only two years. Busquets doesn't seem capable of protecting the back four, he's beaten in every 1v1 too now. Xavi can't control a game for shit now, he only pass it sideway and pressed he lose the ball quite often. Iniesta doesn't break opposition lines like he used too, no killer ball and offer nothing defensively. They need a complete overhaul.

The midfield Busquets-Xavi-Iniesta has declined so much in only two years. Busquets doesn't seem capable of protecting the back four, he's beaten in every 1v1 too now. Xavi can't control a game for shit now, he only pass it sideway and pressed he lose the ball quite often. Iniesta doesn't break opposition lines like he used too, no killer ball and offer nothing defensively. They need a complete overhaul.

Many Barca fans are demanding Busquets and Iniesta to be benched. They consider Busquets a liability and Iniesta useless. It says a lot about how much they declined if even the fans that once thought they could do no wrong are turning against them.

Incredibly, Barcelona's midfield is now their weakness rather than their strength.

Many Barca fans are demanding Busquets and Iniesta to be benched. They consider Busquets a liability and Iniesta useless. It says a lot about how much they declined if even the fans that once thought they could do no wrong are turning against them.

Incredibly, Barcelona's midfield is now their weakness rather than their strength.

Yes, people always tend to criticise their defense (Pique is awful though) but what can they do if Benzema, Isco and Ronaldo are running at them at full speed ? Their pressing isn't good enough to play the way they want to play.

Yes, people always tend to criticise their defense (Pique is awful though) but what can they do if Benzema, Isco and Ronaldo are running at them at full speed ? Their pressing isn't good enough to play the way they want to play.

What about the ridiculous amount of space they give up at the back though? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results... I think that's called insanity.

And Barca can't counter-attack anymore. It's quite extraordinary. I don't I've ever seen anything like that. They don't even try.

Sergio didnt really decline...

Its the fact that xavi and iniesta did and pep is no longer their manager.....

Sergio worked well when xavi was at his peak, but now neither xavi nor iniesta can control the game as good as they use to, sergio is exposed quite a bit.... Even though they had dynamic dms/cms in both mascerano and yaya, they chose sergio because he work out better at this time. However, like Spain, Sergio will be dropped eventually.