La Liga Thread

Steve

Hats off to Alves. Also hats off to Neymar:

Screen-Shot-2014-04-28-at-9.24.32-AM.png

So apparently this was a marketing PR student.. Guerrilla marketing at its finest.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/30/anti-racism-banana-campaign-was-planned-by-neymar-dani-alves-and-marketing-firm-4713797/

So apparently this was a marketing PR student.. Guerrilla marketing at its finest.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/30/anti-racism-banana-campaign-was-planned-by-neymar-dani-alves-and-marketing-firm-4713797/

Well so far it's been more effective message against racism than the UEFA fines.

Well so far it's been more effective message against racism than the UEFA fines.

What would be effective is UEFA/FA/FIFA taking a page out the NBA's book and imposing life-bans on it.

What would be effective is UEFA/FA/FIFA taking a page out the NBA's book and imposing life-bans on it.

For fans? That's already being done by various clubs. Still ineffective. It's not about the punishments but about the awareness. That's why I think these campaigns are probably more effective.

For fans? That's already being done by various clubs. Still ineffective. It's not about the punishments but about the awareness. That's why I think these campaigns are probably more effective.

Yeah, but like with any campaign it'll fizz out. The only thing they can really start doing to send a message is penalize the clubs, point docks as well as monetary incentives..

Am I the only one who suspects Neymar is not the real father of that child?

It doesnt look like it, but I'd imagine Neymar did a DNA test before admiting the child was his...

The mother is a hottie, you should have seen her! :P

how come they won a cup and reach the CL finals I wonder

It was clearly given to them because they didnt face the mighty PSG along the way!

I bet if they've faced Ibra and company, Real Madrid would have got beat down 15-0...

how come they won a cup and reach the CL finals I wonder

They have been brilliant in the CL. They have shown some grit and balls. Probably the LA DECIMA factor. Against bayern they were excellent but the fact that bayern played right into their hands dint help. It was against BVB, 2-0 down at BVB that I could have sworn they were going out but they held on.

But if u believe some people, they ll tell u that RMA is a tactically flawless machine that has no chink in its armor. I mean these people think RMA is not at all suspect in defence or to counters. Infact every game that they play is a tactical masterpiece from the manager and a master class from its players.

I still can't believe that that Valladolid dude who fucked it up on a 3v1. All he had to do was make a simple pass and fuck their title chances. No problem, 1-1 does it too.

Okay, Im doing a streak for the cash thing and idk what to select. Maybe you guys could help? It asks:

Which team will score more in their respective match?

Real Madrid (vs Celta vigo) or tie.

or

Atletico Madrid (vs Malaga)

By tie it means the 2 teams score the same number of goals...