test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The Primera Liga Thread

Started by Steve,

2,840 posts in this topic

I didn't like the kick on Messi but the push he gave Puyol and then Xavi was great.:champions:

Yeah i had those pushes in mind too. :D

El Clasico El Thrashico

Barcelona are without doubt, the best team in the world atm. But Jose ... fainthv9.gif

Those Madridistas are in for a right bollocking all week.

I fucking hate Barcelona. The slaps on Xavi and Puyol were legendary. I rate Ramos now laugh.gif

I hope they do Pep and his diving, lying, cheating little fairies in at the next Clasico.

El Clasico El Thrashico

Barcelona are without doubt, the best team in the world atm. But Jose ... fainthv9.gif

Those Madridistas are in for a right bollocking all week.

I fucking hate Barcelona. The slaps on Xavi and Puyol were legendary. I rate Ramos now laugh.gif

I hope they do Pep and his diving, lying, cheating little fairies in at the next Clasico.

I guess I'm the only one backing Madrid to still go on to win La Liga then? :lol:

Hhahahahaha that was really funny i love the way Ramos just does not give a damn about getting sent off, he has had more 3 game bans then he has played games lol quality attitude towards puyol !

I thought Jose would work out a plan to suffocate Barca ,,,how wrong Iwas...hate Barca and their cheating BUT their football was sublime...

Xavi is a pure genius.

110 passes. Still can't believe it!

Yeah and he completed everyone on of them, he is just a pure play making genius. If josh becomes half the player xavi is then we will have a brilliant play maker.

To have a chance of stopping Barca, its not about stopping Messi, its how you stop Xavi and Iniesta dictating the game. Stop them from creating the flowing passing moves then you have a chance.

To have a chance of stopping Barca, its not about stopping Messi, its how you stop Xavi and Iniesta dictating the game. Stop them from creating the flowing passing moves then you have a chance.

Even Adidas would say that's impossible.

Exactly i have said it for a long time those 2 in midfield just play people off the park.

Essien and Mikel would be great at closing down Xavi and Iniesta. They're both big and strong, and know how to intercept a pass :)