La Liga Thread

Steve

Ah Ronaldo. I love how much he's matured right now, when Valdes came up to him getting in his face, you could tell how badly Ronaldo was trying not to hit him. Composure at its finest. I loved Puyol getting slapped by Sergio Ramos!!

On the side of Barcelona. Stat of the night.. Xavi completed 110 passes in this game. A world record.

Ah Ronaldo. I love how much he's matured right now, when Valdes came up to him getting in his face, you could tell how badly Ronaldo was trying not to hit him. Composure at its finest. I loved Puyol getting slapped by Sergio Ramos!!

On the side of Barcelona. Stat of the night.. Xavi completed 110 passes in this game. A world record.

I actually felt really sorry for Ronaldo. They tried to wind him up so much and everything was going against him and his team. He is too good to be on a team that loses a game like that 5-0.

To be honest I can acknowledge Barca are a great team but they take the piss too much overplay to humiliate teams. I can't respect that.

I actually felt really sorry for Ronaldo. They tried to wind him up so much and everything was going against him and his team. He is too good to be on a team that loses a game like that 5-0.

To be honest I can acknowledge Barca are a great team but they take the piss too much overplay to humiliate teams. I can't respect that.

As did I. I think Ronaldo's come a long way and he was trying to get the ball when he could, but whenever he had it or was trying to get it his team mates simply didn't turn up. They let him down.

As for the point on Barca you're right (case and point.. Almeria 8-0). But this is Real Madrid, so you could excuse them in this case :lol:

God help us if we draw Barca in the CL this year.

The thought of playing them with Ramires, Kalou and Ferreria in the first 11 is making me wince.

Real was scary too and look at them now.

God help them when we find our form back. :D

God help us if we draw Barca in the CL this year.

The thought of playing them with Ramires, Kalou and Ferreria in the first 11 is making me wince.

Definitely!! Hopefully by then, though, Essien/Lampard woud've replaced Ramires. Studge would have replaced Kalou and Terry/Alex would be fit to play instead of Paulo! :lol: