La Liga Thread

Steve

I don't like people being so dismissive of Benitez. The fans and him were never going to get along (I was part of that initially) but ultimately we did okay in the league and got another European trophy out of that year so for me, he has my respect.

Imagine replacing Don Carlo with that fat imbecile.

It's like swapping your Ferrari for a 15 year old Citroën saxo

Actually it's not, they are a lot closer than people think.

Both manager's have fundamental flaws that often creep up in a league campaign (which is why neither have great record's at winning title's) but both are capable of pulling the rabit out of the hat in cup's.

Both manager's have fundamental flaws that often creep up in a league campaign (which is why neither have great record's at winning title's) but both are capable of pulling the rabit out of the hat in cup's.

Carlo has won league titles in 3 countries ,, that's not flawed in my book , AND look how many rabbits he has pulled . YOU are far too dismissive of him.

I'm sure if Benitez had the squads Carlo had he could have won a few more CL's.

Carlo has won league titles in 3 countries ,, that's not flawed in my book , AND look how many rabbits he has pulled . YOU are far too dismissive of him.

3 title's in 2 decades isn't great with the team's he's had, and his teams do have a habit of getting complacent at awfully inappropriate times like when we were at the top of our league then went on our worst run for ten years, say what you like about Jose, but that would never happen under his control.

He is a good manager but not on the same level as Mou, Pep, Fergie (when he was managing) in my opinion.

3 title's in 2 decades isn't great with the team's he's had, and his teams do have a habit of getting complacent at awfully inappropriate times like when we were at the top of our league then went on our worst run for ten years, say what you like about Jose, but that would never happen under his control.

He is a good manager but not on the same level as Mou, Pep, Fergie (when he was managing) in my opinion.

He has been a manager for 16 years ,not two decades . Your Maths is as flawed as your English . And your logic is flawed by your bias .

He has been a manager for 16 years ,not two decades . Your Maths is as flawed as your English . And your logic is flawed by your bias .

Quick question to the admins.

Kojo, TOPTB and many more got banned for personal post's like these yet this moron gets away with it time after time, im not one for these type of post's but he has been getting away with it for year's and never gets brought up on it, not like other's do anyway.

So can someone please enlighten me as to why no action has ever got taken against him? that post isn't a one off.

Quick question to the admins.

Kojo, TOPTB and many more got banned for personal post's like these yet this moron gets away with it time after time, im not one for these type of post's but he has been getting away with it for year's and never gets brought up on it, not like other's do anyway.

So can someone please enlighten me as to why no action has ever got taken against him? that post isn't a one off.

you use the MORON and accuse me of of what " correcting your mistakes?" PLEASE do not use apostrophes in normal plurals.

I just watched the copa final. Anyone else feel that the bilbao players were too sensitive about Neymar's "showboating"?

I dont know what the trick is called pardon me... But how was that different from an elastico? Or a rabona?