test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The Primera Liga Thread

Started by Steve,

2,820 posts in this topic

Barcelona Valencia is a weird.  Many bad calls from the referee but the worst part is how easy to influence the referee.  Sligt pull or slight contact and the other team will surround the referee for a yellow card and he will give it

Atletico wasnt so shit against Real in long time. From first whistle, they were way too slow and missed every challenge. 

With this kind of performances, Atletico has long way to go if they want la liga back. 

And of all people Ronaldo with hattrick <_<

I don't think a manager who fails to retain 3rd or 4th position in La Liga is good enough for us. I already had my doubts, now they're basically confirmed. Simeone is as one-dimensional as Jose.

4 hours ago, Leif said:

I don't think a manager who fails to retain 3rd or 4th position in La Liga is good enough for us. I already had my doubts, now they're basically confirmed. Simeone is as one-dimensional as Jose.

Nah he is good, atletico is still good, but they had off night like we had vs Arsenal. After 5 minutes of the game, you could see how wrong Atletico started the game. Could be mental too, since they lost two finals against madrid.

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Nah he is good, atletico is still good, but they had off night like we had vs Arsenal. After 5 minutes of the game, you could see how wrong Atletico started the game. Could be mental too, since they lost two finals against madrid.

This kind of game usually happen after International break

Don't really watch much of Barcelona but I understand why they have been struggling this season. Without Iniesta they look like a broken team, nobody to link up with the front three once iniesta played the looked like a completely different team

kellzfresh likes this

On 03/12/2016 at 5:47 PM, communicate said:

Don't really watch much of Barcelona but I understand why they have been struggling this season. Without Iniesta they look like a broken team, nobody to link up with the front three once iniesta played the looked like a completely different team

They realy need a new playmaker yes. 

But to think they can replace those players its impossible. 

They may remain world class team and bring stars, but IMO they will become same as Real or Bayern and everyone else. Great season, then off one and great again etc. No more dominance. Which is great for football. That said, their transfers were ridiculous. You dont replace Bravo with Cilessen, Alves with Sergi and Iniesta with Gomes. They had golden generation, same like United and now the honeymoon is over.

I don't think it will be long before Messi plays Iniestas role. He's coming deeper and deeper in games to try link up when Iniesta doesn't play and honestly he's an excellent playmaker, so it looks like they already have their Iniesta replacement. 

MefiX19 likes this

I have just watched the replay for Barca - Espanyol, when he is in that form, Messi is just ridiculous. You can have a set defense yet he still find a way through 

After watching Atletico v. Barca, I understand why Barca has been so poor and Luis Enrique got tons of stick.

They simply cannot do any build up, it is mind bogling. It is useless to have 3 WC strikers up top if you cannot bring the ball up the field

Real Madrid are a joke, how Las Palmas didnt finish them off today is beyond me, how lucky can Real get? Jesus...

Real Madrid are a joke, how Las Palmas didnt finish them off today is beyond me, how lucky can Real get? Jesus...

They've been extremely lucky (last two teams couldn't defend) to have not suffered three defeats on the bounce. Second El Clasico might now mean something, but Sevilla shouldn't be written off either.

Johnnyeye likes this

This is a pony league. I laugh at every (non-Spanish) Real or UEFAlona fan laughing at us.

Real is fucking shit and fucking lucky. Ronaldo is Penaldo and Zidane is their Di Matteo: winning the UCL and fucking up in the league. 

God I hope Napoli fuck them up.

Johnnyeye likes this