La Liga Thread

Steve

My ISP aint there? It's only Americann? WTF? :(

http://sportingtv.eu/

Here you go. I checked it and it's working.

Here is a list of streaming sources:

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=135032∂=sports

Any ones marked "flash" do not require special software like TVants, Veetle, etc.

Great half of football. <- Key word there. Hardly any theatrics (minus Alexis Sanchez) & other anti-football ways.

Mourinho's tactics have been spot on. Their pressing by Ozil, Benzema and Di Maria, especially, has been fabulous & was the lead up to Benzema's goal. The Sanchez goal was against the run of play imo.

Would've ruined the game if Messi got sent off, considering the first yellow was for back-chat.

Ah.. I guess Barcelona did deserve it in the end.

Real Madrid did well though, I'm glad there was no fights this time though. A few dodgy moments, like right at the end with Keita.. But it was good to see it was the football that'll write the headlines after this game.

Real still have a game in hand.

I didnt see a clearly dominion by Barcelona. For me, Real Madrid was too innocent, i mean, they missed two clearly opportunities that could had change the game, maybe if Ronaldo didnt miss the opportunity in the first half the morality of Real Madrid wouldnt have gone down. I see a big problem with Real tonight, when the things doesnt result at the first chance everything fucked up. They could have revert the score.

Barcelona scored in almost every chance they got.

In theory it was perfect. Madrid's pressing unsettled Barcelona and stopped them getting a rhythm in their passing and as a result were the better side in the first half. With at times as many as 5 Madrid players pressing the Barcelona backline and keeper in their own half it was a brave move from Mourinho. A moment's loss of concentration allowed Barcelona in to equalise. What Mourinho's masterplan couldn't account for was a fluke, deflected goal to make it 2-1 or Ronaldo missing chances he would usually score in the dark, because Madrid did create chances. Once Barcelona scored the 2nd it was game over as the Madrid gameplan went bust and they lost their discipline. However had Ronaldo scored with the score at 1-0 or even had he scored the header (the decisive moment in the game) with the score at 1-2 we might have seen a different result.

But even despite this loss Real Madrid can go 3 points clear with their game in hand, Barcelona don't play until the second week of January which gives Madrid time to build a healthy lead.

Anyway a stunning game of football last night, a quite spectacular tactical battle between two new age managers, it was football as it should be played, technical, skilful and brave.

Barca just let Real burn themselves out and then the 2nd half was ridiculously one sided. Real Madrid don't impress me at all. Barca are Barca and Real are average.

lol Real Madrid are very far from average, they are a truly world class team and the closest team there is to Barcelona, on another day, with a bit more luck, they could have gotten a win last night.

lol Real Madrid are very far from average, they are a truly world class team and the closest team there is to Barcelona, on another day, with a bit more luck, they could have gotten a win last night.

They were pressing for first 5 minutes, then they were average, compare Barca's pressing and passing to Real's and you will see the difference.

They were pressing for first 5 minutes, then they were average, compare Barca's pressing and passing to Real's and you will see the difference.

I think that, aside from those 5 minutes, you may have missed the other first 25-30 minutes of the first half mate. Also one of the recent criticisms of Barcelona's recent run of form has been that their pressing game doesn't have the same intensity as it once had, there were a few problems for Madrid last night, their pressing game was not one of those.