La Liga Thread

Steve

I don't like Real Madrid, full of prima donnas and diving cunts...it also pisses me of the all royal bullshit around them and their stance that they have a god given right to win everything...not a big fan of Barce either, but at least they play tightly together and as a team.

Well said.

I have a confession to make today. I have an infatuation w/ Real Betis. So this shout goes out to Justin, who keeps telling us that Bielsea is the man & he knows what he is doing...Fuck the madman!!! Los Verdiblancos did the business today in the Basque. Pepe Mel showed today who is the better coach. Bringing up Los VerdiBlancos from La Segunda to La Primera. Oh it even gets better....barfa are looking at Los VerdiBlanco balls. Lovely time in Seville right now & it Real Betis enjoying it the most.

Since when are clean sheets the primary indicator of a good gk?

No a primary, but certainly something to view.

Like I said, he didn't have much to do in the Racing game, but the games before he has (in La Liga). So much so, that Leti fans already rate him higher than De Gea.. Plus, what's important is that he's playing week in-week out. Beats Delac's loan by a mile :lol:

Guest justin_3d

"The blame in my opinion lies with one of my players who was lured into a trap. In part he is responsible for the defeat, I have no problem in saying it, but the referee also shares the blame, as do I and the players. I thought that this would not happen and that nobody would get a red. You prepare and then later the response is not the one you want. I think the players have to prepare themselves. They have to have enough intelligence to avoid situations like that and have a sense of whether the referee will allow it or not.
That's why I have to congratulate Levante for being clever, because they know how to provoke, simulate, not give back the ball, waste time, and that is also part of football.
" - Jose Mourinho

27_icons.gif

Edited by justin_3d

"The blame in my opinion lies with one of my players who was lured into a trap. In part he is responsible for the defeat, I have no problem in saying it, but the referee also shares the blame, as do I and the players. I thought that this would not happen and that nobody would get a red. You prepare and then later the response is not the one you want. I think the players have to prepare themselves. They have to have enough intelligence to avoid situations like that and have a sense of whether the referee will allow it or not.
That's why I have to congratulate Levante for being clever, because they know how to provoke, simulate, not give back the ball, waste time, and that is also part of football.
" - Jose Mourinho

27_icons.gif

Your favourite hypocrite auctioned off his Ballon d'Or award,

Guest justin_3d

Your favourite hypocrite auctioned off his Ballon d'Or award, to raise money for Sir Bobby Robson's charity.

Well done.

But just cause he donates, will it stop him from being a hypocrite?

George Bush donated to the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation....

So am i suppose to like him now?

Edited by justin_3d

Guest justin_3d

Revista De La Liga - 20th September 2011 - HTTP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

revistadelaliga30081100.jpg

SOURCE: DVB-S / FORMAT: XViD / AUDIO: MP3 128Kbps / VIDEO: 640x368 - 1000Kbps / Runtime: 47mins / Size: 370MB

hotfileox.png

--------------------------------------------------

http://hotfile.com/dl/130286262/67a6910/Revista_De_La_Liga_-_20-09-11.avi.html
SINGLE LINK

fileserve1.png

http://www.fileserve.com/file/DPRdtTE/Revista_De_La_Liga_-_20-09-11.avi
SINGLE LINK

filesonicsmall.png

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2081127781/Revista De La Liga - 20-09-11.avi
SINGLE LINK

wupload.jpg

-------------------------------------

http://www.wupload.com/file/195534222/Revista De La Liga - 20-09-11.avi
SINGLE LINK

INTERCHANGEABLE LINKS!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRC ERRORS? ALL USERS CAN FOLLOW THIS LINK AND DO AS IT SAYS.

Edited by justin_3d