La Liga Thread

Steve

Guest justin_3d

I'd say united are better than Real, but it's down to opinion. Last season Barcelona humiliated Real Madrid even more, 5-0 if you remember.

Also by your logic, Villarreal are better than Arsenal or Tottenham (because they finished 4th), No i don't think so.

sigh, what's the point of even replying when you can't read???

Look at what i wrote:

Real who came close second to Barcelona, stand toe to toe, with the exception of the first game they played last season.

Are they that far ahead as people make out?

Barca humilated United yes but so did Liverpool at Anfield twice in a row does that make them oneof the best teams ever? Kuyt scored a hat-trick hell even in the previous season David N Gog scored. Look at Barca's away record in the CL its nothing short of a joke and the fact that every season Madrid take Barca to the end proves's the lack of quality in that league, in 2010 Madrid took them too the last day. if we class Barca as the best team ever, this Madrid team will surely have to be considered up there aswell?

Remember our match against them at SB under Hiddink. With a fair ref and Drogba finishing better we would have won 4-1 atleast Barca were battered that night royally and i still believe to this day thats the best ive ever seen of us, had we played like that against Wigan or West Ham we would have got into double figures.

Also look at their front 3 not including Messi who was there for both eras. Henry, Eto'O and Ronaldinho or Villa, Sanchez and Pedro? i know which trio scares me more. Yes they may be the best team in the world but they are not-unbeatable far from it.

They may be a great team but this constant Barca loving is getting very tedious to say the least.

I personally hope and think Madrid will pip them too La Liga this time and bring a end to the they cannot be beaten shit once and for all.

sigh, what's the point of even replying when you can't read???

Look at what i wrote:

I did read what you wrote, but your whole argument about Barcelona being MUCH better than Man united is from one match, when apparently they 'humiliated' them. My argument is that (judging by your logic) Man united are better than Real Madrid because they lost 5-0 to Barcelona.

So you cant actually say 'with the exception' of this match or whatever becuase your whole argument is based on one match. So using your logic, why cant i base my argument on one match as well?

Guest justin_3d

I did read what you wrote, but your whole argument about Barcelona being MUCH better than Man united is from one match, when apparently they 'humiliated' them. My argument is that (judging by your logic) Man united are better than Real Madrid because they lost 5-0 to Barcelona.

So you cant actually say 'with the exception' of this match or whatever becuase your whole argument is on one match. By your logic, why cant i base my argument on one match as well?

Because Real Madrid then had other matches and proved that one game was not like it was.

While United, it was not the first time, but also two years ago where Barcelona humiliated.

That's two finals!

Because Real Madrid then had other matches and proved that one game was not like it was.

While United, it was not the first time, but also two years ago where Barcelona humiliated.

That's two finals!

That's two finals!

Liverpool beat United 2 years in a row at Anfield, ironically 2-0 then 3-1 so im guessing there one of the best teams ever aswel.

Guest justin_3d

Liverpool beat United 2 years in a row at Anfield, ironically 2-0 then 3-1 so im guessing there one of the best teams ever aswel.

You are talking about Anfield. Their home.

Of course home court would give them advantage. It's the same when Barcelona goes to Madrid house.

Besides i am also referring to the style of play and winning titles if you forget.

Guest justin_3d

Are they that far ahead as people make out?

Barca humilated United yes but so did Liverpool at Anfield twice in a row does that make them oneof the best teams ever? Kuyt scored a hat-trick hell even in the previous season David N Gog scored. Look at Barca's away record in the CL its nothing short of a joke and the fact that every season Madrid take Barca to the end proves's the lack of quality in that league, in 2010 Madrid took them too the last day. if we class Barca as the best team ever, this Madrid team will surely have to be considered up there aswell?

Remember our match against them at SB under Hiddink. With a fair ref and Drogba finishing better we would have won 4-1 atleast Barca were battered that night royally and i still believe to this day thats the best ive ever seen of us, had we played like that against Wigan or West Ham we would have got into double figures.

Also look at their front 3 not including Messi who was there for both eras. Henry, Eto'O and Ronaldinho or Villa, Sanchez and Pedro? i know which trio scares me more. Yes they may be the best team in the world but they are not-unbeatable far from it.

They may be a great team but this constant Barca loving is getting very tedious to say the least.

I personally hope and think Madrid will pip them too La Liga this time and bring a end to the they cannot be beaten shit once and for all.

Barca humiliation does not compare to Liverpool beating of United.

United where completely outplayed! They where chasing shadows the majority of the game.

Barcelona did that twice to United in a final!

And Barca loving is just that. They deserve it because they are the best. So they get all the praise and worship they get.

That's two finals!

Yes, but as i said, In the same year ( last year) Barcelona beat Real Madird 2-0 as well.

Also, Real Madrid have more chances to beat Barcelona, while you're still comparing Man united on those two matches.

And by using your logic, didn't Barcelona humiliate Real Madrid 6-2 two year ago as well? i think they did.

I know mate, i totally agree, i don't know why he is basing his arguments on a couple of games.

Barca humiliation does not compare to Liverpool beating of United.

United where completely outplayed! They where chasing shadows the majority of the game.

Barcelona did that twice to United in a final!

And Barca loving is just that. They deserve it because they are the best. So they get all the praise and worship they get.

One final they should not have been in because we royally battered them in the semis and got robbed by the ref.

Its pretty worrying that fans of rival teams to Barca and loving them, when Arsenal went unbeaten did you see rival fans bigging them up all the time? no because however great those teams were they are still rivals, same as far as im concerned goes for Barca.

Guest justin_3d

Yes, but as i said, In the same year ( last year) Barcelona beat Real Madird 2-0 as well.

Also, Real Madrid have more chances to beat Barcelona, while you're still comparing Man united on those two matches.

And by using your logic, didn't Barcelona humiliate Real Madrid 6-2 two year ago as well? i think they did.

I know mate, i totally agree, i don't know why he is basing his arguments on a couple of games.

And I am also saying it's the form.

It's not like Barcelona of years ago, when Liverpool and Chelsea where able to beat them.

Today these Barcelona is different. They play good football. While their opponent can't do much but defend and counter attack.

Look at the super copa where Barcelona won.

Barcelona won in style. They score goals in style, while Real Madrid got scrappy goals.

I am also attributing their greatness to this!

United can get beat by Chelsea or Liverpool. But it's the manner of the defeat. When Chelsea beat them, there is always a chance for them. SAF always complain and all this stuff. While Barcelona beating, was a total over power of a superior team that even the manager, SAF the greatest manager of the PL said he was beaten soundly by a superior team.

Guest justin_3d

One final they should not have been in because we royally battered them in the semis and got robbed by the ref.

Its pretty worrying that fans of rival teams to Barca and loving them, when Arsenal went unbeaten did you see rival fans bigging them up all the time? no because however great those teams were they are still rivals, same as far as im concerned goes for Barca.

I have discuss this a million times before.

The ref. rob Chelsea in the second game, and the ref rob Barcelona in the first game!

And rivals and neutrals love Barcelona, because of the show they put.

People who are full of hate, can't get this.

People who love this sport, would see what a privilege it is to watch this Barcelona, cause have never seen such great game played.

I know for me, i never seen a better team played since i was a live.

It's not like Barcelona of years ago, when Liverpool and Chelsea where able to beat them.

Today these Barcelona is different. They play good football. While their opponent can't do much but defend and counter attack.

Barcelona won in style. They score goals in style, while Real Madrid got scrappy goals.

United can get beat by Chelsea or Liverpool. But it's the manner of the defeat. When Chelsea beat them, there is always a chance for them. SAF always complain and all this stuff. While Barcelona beating, was a total over power of a superior team that even the manager, SAF the greatest manager of the PL said he was beaten soundly by a superior team.

So basically your saying there unbeatable? there not and the sooner Madrid pip the title off them and another Hercules come to the Nou Camp to prove it the better.

TBH if Bendtner had better ball control we would not even be having this discussion.

I have discuss this a million times before.

The ref. rob Chelsea in the second game, and the ref rob Barcelona in the first game!

And rivals and neutrals love Barcelona, because of the show they put.

People who are full of hate, can't get this.

game played.

I know for me, i never seen a better team played since i was a live.

Barca had one penalty that should have been at the Camp Nou we have about 5 chalked off at SW6.

Im not full of hate for Barca personally i accept their the best team CURRENTLY, i just hate the best team ever nonsense and their unbeatable shite, they can be beaten and there is every chance a team will do it in the CL and i personally believe Jose will pip them to the title aswell in a similar way he stalled the Arsenal "invincibles" against the odds.

Guest justin_3d

So basically your saying there unbeatable? there not and the sooner Madrid pip the title off them and another Hercules come to the Nou Camp to prove it the better.

TBH if Bendtner had better ball control we would not even be having this discussion.

I am not saying that. That is coming from your mouth!

I am saying that for me Barcelona is the best team i ever seen play. And that I am privilege to be living in these times, to witness such a team.

I never hate on no team, so my love for this sport, lets me appreciate what Barcelona is doing.

Guest justin_3d

Barca had one penalty that should have been at the Camp Nou we have about 5 chalked off at SW6.

Im not full of hate for Barca personally i accept their the best team CURRENTLY, i just hate the best team ever nonsense and their unbeatable shite, they can be beaten and there is every chance a team will do it in the CL and i personally believe Jose will pip them to the title aswell in a similar way he stalled the Arsenal "invincibles" against the odds.

And if they had one penalty in the camp nou, and red card for Ballack who should have received, then the game could have changed right?

Things like that change the outcome of a game.

Now whoever thinks they are unbeatable is foolish. They can be the best team ever that plays this game, but every team can have it's bad day. I mean look at Arsenal last CL almost took them out.

It can happen.

But consistently Barcelona keeps proving it over and over again that they are the best, while at the time playing the best football.

I am not saying that. That is coming from your mouth!

I am saying that for me Barcelona is the best team i ever seen play. And that I am privilege to be living in these times, to witness such a team.

I never hate on no team, so my love for this sport, lets me appreciate what Barcelona is doing.

well if i got it wrong i got it wrong but what am i suppose to think when you say this "It's not like Barcelona of years ago, when Liverpool and Chelsea where able to beat them."

Looks like we both got to the conclusion there currently the best but not unbeatable so best leave it here because i cannot be bothered to go on all night.

How can you say Barcelona of today (last season i presume?) are not like the Barcelona of years ago, when Liverpool and Chelsea where able to beat them? I know for one Chelsea and Liverpool haven't actually played the supposed Barcelona of today, but we did play Barcelona three/two years ago when we should of won, we had 4 penalty appeals not giving, when should of.

So again, you are predicting that Chelsea cant beat the Barcelona of last season because they apparently 'humiliated Man united', i'm sorry, but Football doesn't work like that. Just because the English champions lost to Barcelona doesn't mean Chelsea will.

Guest justin_3d

well if i got it wrong i got it wrong but what am i suppose to think when you say this "It's not like Barcelona of years ago, when Liverpool and Chelsea where able to beat them."

Looks like we both got to the conclusion there currently the best but not unbeatable so best leave it here because i cannot be bothered to go on all night.

Barcelona of years ago was totally different. You could play them head to head like Liverpool and Chelsea use to do. It was when Pep came to the team that Barcelona transform into a more well organized and balance unit.

Since then it has been very hard to play them head to head. And not to mention that they continuously play the best game out of any team in style, game after game.