La Liga Thread

Steve

Guest justin_3d

The gap in class in La Liga is ridiculous. How can that type of disparity sustain a league...well I guess there's the Scottish league.

Barca are playing against one of La Liga's CL teams and they've got Mascherano and Busquets as centerhalves and they're up 2-0 at HT. Que?

Well Barcelona humiliated Manchester United.

So don't see much difference!

Is just that Barcelona is probably the best team ever!

Guest justin_3d

England is now the same like Spain.

What ever Real can do, Barcelona can do.

What ever City can do, United can do.

The difference of these two, should suggest that a super league could be in the cards in the coming future.

Cause Real, City, United, Barcelona, Chelsea are way above any other contenders from their league. The economical power, the player they posses makes the competition of each of their country a 2 or 3 horse race.

England is now the same like Spain.

What ever Real can do, Barcelona can do.

What ever City can do, United can do.

The difference of these two, should suggest that a super league could be in the cards in the coming future.

Cause Real, City, United, Barcelona, Chelsea are way above any other contenders from their league. The economical power, the player they posses makes the competition of each of their country a 2 or 3 horse race.

Stop talking sh*t, United, City and Chelsea are not way above Arsenal, Liverpool or Tottenham. The PL is not as two sided as the La Liga, Madrid and Barcelona hardly ever lose. The PL is way more competitive.

Just because the best team in the world play in La liga, doesn't mean it's the best league in the world.

Calling it the SPL v2 is not far wrong, the two big teams dominate the league every year, and all the other teams don't get a chance.

Guest justin_3d

Stop talking sh*t, United, City and Chelsea are not way above Arsenal, Liverpool or Tottenham. The PL is not as two sided as the La Liga, Madrid and Barcelona hardly ever lose. The PL is way more competitive.

Right so what was that all about City beating Spurs 5 to 1?

And United 8 to 2 Arsenal?

PL was a only 2 teams league, cause it was Chelsea and United winning it. Now it becomes a 3 league.

No one else after these have any chance to win like in Spain.

Well Barcelona humiliated Manchester United.

So don't see much difference!

Is just that Barcelona is probably the best team ever!

Best team in the world yes

Best team ever? bolax, Brazil's 2002 world cup team would beat this Barca side.

Guest justin_3d

Best team in the world yes

Best team ever? bolax, Brazil's 2002 world cup team would wanc over Barca.

Brazil 2002?

:lol:

If thats your opinion, then i won't bother debating with you.

Brazil 2002?

:lol:

If thats your opinion, then i won't bother debating with you.

Fat Ronaldo at his peak like he was then = best forward in my lifetime by a million miles, Messi included (im 20).

Rivaldo at his peak = best midfielder in my lifetime.

Ronaldinho = pure class.

Cafu and Carlos = argubally 2 of the best fullbacks ever.

Marcos = about 100 times the keeper Valdes is.

Lucio = miles better than Puyol and Pique.

As for rubbish opinions, you saying Vermalean is one of the best defenders around takes some beating.

Villarreal lost so much quality with the departure of Cazorla. Borja is a great central playmaker (wish we'd go for him) but Santi was the one of great importance in the final third. Nilmar is inconsistent which leaves everything up to Rossi most of the time, which of course is impossible. Also Garrido went for Marchena, he's so poor. Can't understand how he picked him over Senna. And Zapata obviously isn't a RB. Some bad choices by Garrido which made Villarreal even more vulnerable. Painful loss but then again, this Barcelona side is of a different class. That Alcantara is gonna be huge star, just has to happen.

Guest justin_3d

Fat Ronaldo at his peak like he was then = best forward in my lifetime by a million miles, Messi included (im 20).

Rivaldo at his peak = best midfielder in my lifetime.

Ronaldinho = pure class.

Cafu and Carlos = argubally 2 of the best fullbacks ever.

Marcos = about 100 times the keeper Valdes is.

Lucio = miles better than Puyol and Pique.

As for rubbish opinions, you saying Vermalean is one of the best defenders around takes some beating.

When have i said Vermalean is one of the best defender around?

Stop putting words in my mouth!

I said he is a good defender and would not mind having him.

Second you are valuing player by player. That is foolish!

They might have great players, as Real Madrid has great players, but do they have team chemistry?

Do they play good?

So as i said, you giving your opinion about Brazil giving a kicking to this Barcelona is laughable to me, but that's your opinion and i will not debated.

Right so what was that all about City beating Spurs 5 to 1?

And United 8 to 2 Arsenal?

PL was a only 2 teams league, cause it was Chelsea and United winning it. Now it becomes a 3 league.

No one else after these have any chance to win like in Spain.

Mate, Arsenal and Tottenham were missing a lot of players, and plus it's only one match. I'm sure they will both be right up there this season.

Look at the La liga 2010/11 table

Barcelona 96

Real Madrid 92

Valencia 71

Villarreal 62

It's just laughable how Barcelona and Real Madrid are 20 points ahead of Valencia, and 30 points ahead of Villarreal. And yet they both (Valencia and Villarreal) still manage to finish in the top 4.

Guest justin_3d

Mate, Arsenal and Tottenham were missing a lot of players, and plus it's only one match. I'm sure they will both be right up there this season.

It's just laughable how Barcelona and Real Madrid are 20 points ahead of Valencia, and 30 points ahead of Villarreal. And they're still in the top 4.

I said it before and you miss it!

The reason why they are so way above, is because Real and Barcelona are way ahead then anybody in the world.

Real who came close second to Barcelona, stand toe to toe, with the exception of the first game they played last season.

But in England last season, the best team arguably was United. And that best team was humiliated by Barcelona!

A team that can humiliate United that badly, shows the class there is between both teams.

When have i said Vermalean is one of the best defender around?

Stop putting words in my mouth!

I said he is a good defender and would not mind having him.

Second you are valuing player by player. That is foolish!

They might have great players, as Real Madrid has great players, but do they have team chemistry?

Do they play good?

So as i said, you giving your opinion about Brazil giving a kicking to this Barcelona is laughable to me, but that's your opinion and i will not debated.

The world cup trophy they lifted at the end of it suggest's so.

If they came head to head at their peak Lucio, Cafu and Carlos would handle Pedro, Sanchez and Villa (whichever two are playing) and maybe Messi, could you seriously see Puyol, Pique or whatever makeshift defence they have in handiling a fully fired and on top of his game Fat Ronaldo?

Guest justin_3d

The world cup trophy they lifted at the end of it suggest's so.

If they came head to head at their peak Lucio, Cafu and Carlos would handle Pedro, Sanchez and Villa (whichever two are playing) and maybe Messi, could you seriously see Puyol, Pique or whatever makeshift defence they have in handiling a fully fired and on top of his game Fat Ronaldo?

So that squad had amazing player, even England has great player, but that does not mean they play good, right?

Real Madrid galactico, who arguably had one of the best team in the world by the name of player, could they play as good as Barcelona?

Like I said, for me Barcelona is the best team in history. They play the best football i have ever seen and win, which is something other teams have had a hard time to do.

And last, WC is not what it used to be. The last greatest WC IMO was WC 94. After that, the quality has decreased. Now CL is the most important event in the world.

I said it before and you miss it!

The reason why they are so way above, is because Real and Barcelona are way ahead then anybody in the world.

Real who came close second to Barcelona, stand toe to toe, with the exception of the first game they played last season.

But in England last season, the best team arguably was United. And that best team was humiliated by Barcelona!

A team that can humiliate United that badly, shows the class there is between both teams.

I'd say united are better than Real, but it's down to opinion. Last season Barcelona humiliated Real Madrid even more, 5-0 if you remember.

Also by your logic, Villarreal are better than Arsenal or Tottenham (because they finished 4th), No i don't think so.