La Liga Thread

Steve

BTW if no one has find out, the first game of la liga have been canceled due to some issues with the players union.

Was hoping to see A. Madrid with Courtois and Marcelo Bielsa in action. :(

Players not getting paid. RM and Barca are the cream of La Liga. The rest of La Liga can be run like a mickey mouse organization at times.

Guest justin_3d

trade Busquets with Gattuso and you have a team... I can't stand this c*nt Sergio around awesome players like that

oh ok

But i was just messing. Just put a list from popular players from each club, that by other fans see them as cunt....

Guest justin_3d

What about Barton and Ferdinand. :)

I don't think Ferdinand injures a lot of players.

My back four of Ramos, Pep, Terry, Evans will terrorize any defense. Your team will be injured all year long! :Goober:

Guest justin_3d

Anyone would of done what he did.

Yeah try telling that to some people.

Is futile!

Is like the argument of Terry. We know he is a great player but to opposing fans he is a cunt just cause what he did to Wayne.....

Is futile!

So my list presents the best of the best from each club, but for some reason or not other fans hate them. Well except Evans and Pinto. Apart from Busquet, Evans is on my worse list for injuring Holden and almost breaking a rib to Drogba.

I really dislike these two!!!

Guest justin_3d

oh I thought the team was of players with aggression issues :P

lol nah.

But i want to mention, to those who always question me why i never liked Mourinho, well yesterday match is your answer.

If you feel proud of that, then there is no point for me to talk to you. That was embarrassing for any Mourinho fan!

That was embarassing, but he didn't sink to such level at Chelsea, thank fuck... with those gimmicks he wouldn't have survived even as long as he did. I somewhy feel he doesn't like it in Spain, he isn't probably an idolized person he was here, so he most likely doesn't give much f about how people see him and perhaps subconsciously wants to get sacked :D