La Liga Thread

Steve

Actually i blame the Barca bench for that game kicking off there. All of them got up and got involved as soon as that tackle went in, if they had stayed put Marcelo would have got sent off and the game would have carried on. The games have taken on a real new edge ot them now that is always boiling over. Jose seems to have become an exaggerated caricature of himself recently at Real. Doesn't do himself too much justice in those videos above, really don't think he is particulary happy there to be honest.

With the players both team have these games can be real classics with some great football, but they always decend into madness now.

Guest justin_3d

Why does every Barca-Real contest end up in petty fights? Bickering idiots.

Because of Mourinho. He push it to that stages.

His player are also more aggressive. Notice how Chelsea players acted when he was at Chelsea, and how they act now?

Notice how Inter player acted before Mourinho, how they acted when he came and how they act now?

Now Real Madrid.

It's that mentality that Mourinho put, that even the nice humble Ozil seemed to have changed in attitude.....Except Ronalda. Even though a lot of people hate him, you saw in his face yesterday how he was embarrass by this scene.

But of course here at Chelsea since some people have a small minded club, they clap every little thing a Chelsea legend does...

While in Real Madrid a lot of fans are pissed of. I talk to a couple of friends from Spain who are Real Madrid fans, and they can't stand this guy.

I sort of understand them, cause Real Madrid is a club with rich in history and class, that to fall to such a ridicules stage as this, is tarnishing for the club.

Because of Mourinho. He push it to that stages.

His player are also more aggressive. Notice how Chelsea players acted when he was at Chelsea, and how they act now?

Notice how Inter player acted before Mourinho, how they acted when he came and how they act now?

Now Real Madrid.

It's that mentality that Mourinho put, that even the nice humble Ozil seemed to have changed in attitude.....Except Ronalda. Even though a lot of people hate him, you saw in his face yesterday how he was embarrass by this scene.

Yes.

Completely ignore Barcelona's part in this too, why don't you? There's a reason why David Villa got sent off too. There's a reason why Pinto is a c*nt.

Guest justin_3d

Yes.

Completely ignore Barcelona's part in this too, why don't you? There's a reason why David Villa got sent off too. There's a reason why Pinto is a c*nt.

And I will agree with you on that as well.

But I am also stating the mentality of some of Mourinho players he instill in them. It's not just by coincidence you see this at Madrid.

P.S. About David Villa....at times it felt if i was looking at Joey Barton!

And I will agree with you on that as well.

But I am also stating the mentality of some of Mourinho players he instill in them. It's not just by coincidence you see this at Madrid.

P.S. About David Villa....at times it felt if i was looking at Joey Barton!

Fair enough, but gotta remember Barca aren't angels.

But you are right about Real being a bit more aggressive.

While in Real Madrid a lot of fans are pissed of. I talk to a couple of friends from Spain who are Real Madrid fans, and they can't stand this guy.

I sort of understand them, cause Real Madrid is a club with rich in history and class, that to fall to such a ridicules stage as this, is tarnishing for the club.

There are a lot of people from Spain who support either RM or Barca who are embarrassed by the whole thing. Immense talent like Messi marred by the juvenile actions of players and a manager. The sideshow has become bigger than the games at some point.

Yes, RM is rich in history but they're also full of behavior that makes you shake your head. Infighting, backstabbing, public name calling of their managers, their board, their president - and that's within the RM heirarchy. They're no innocents either.

Guest justin_3d

Fair enough, but gotta remember Barca aren't angels.

But you are right about Real being a bit more aggressive.

The one who dives the most and I never liked from Barca is Busquet! I dislike that guy!

Other then that, the players from the actual Barcelona cantera are not like that. Messi is just too good, and most of the time Pepe and Ricardo have to foul him to stop him.

Iniesta and Xavi are just amazing players. Always know how to control under pressure.

Villa and Pinto are another version of our english player Joey Barton. While might posses some good skills hot head indeed. Is the problem sometimes manager have when they choose to buy from another club.

But I also blame the coach, cause he should stop this. Notice how our behavior changed under Carlo?

Of course with exception of of-field problems with the likes of Terry and A. Cole. But our image as a club has improved thanks to Carlo.

So Pep is not helping neither.

Guest justin_3d

There are a lot of people from Spain who support either RM or Barca who are embarrassed by the whole thing. Immense talent like Messi marred by the juvenile actions of players and a manager. The sideshow has become bigger than the games at some point.

Yes, RM is rich in history but they're also full of behavior that makes you shake your head. Infighting, backstabbing, public name calling of their managers, their board, their president - and that's within the RM heirarchy. They're no innocents either.

True that men, true that. Real Madrid has also turn into a circus.

I think a man like Carlo would help Real Madrid get a better image.

Guest justin_3d

BTW if no one has find out, the first game of la liga have been canceled due to some issues with the players union.

Was hoping to see A. Madrid with Courtois and Marcelo Bielsa in action. :(