La Liga Thread

Steve

They need to more discipline at the back. What's with Ronaldo,he doesn't make half of impact Messi does in these games.

Do you think it's discipline? Especially with a Mourinho team? I think it's just life with Messi.

Ronaldo is a great, great player who has the misfortune to be in his prime in the shadow of a phenom like Messi. I think he, like RM to Barca, is doomed to be 2nd best as long as Messi is around.

They need more discipline at the back. What's with Ronaldo,he doesn't make half of impact Messi does in these games.

Messi's simply so much better than him and far more decisive.

So does this mean Cesc has won more with Barca than he had with Arsenal?

Nahh thought so too but he won the Community Shield and FA cup with Arsenal.

Who was that dude who Mourinho grabbed by the ear? If he's from Real, then that guy won't be working there much longer me feels. He really has lost it, I mean he's a legend and all and a never seen before character in football, but he has some serious behaviour issues :D including that thing he did when Messi and Alves went by

Who was that dude who Mourinho grabbed by the ear? That guy won't be working there much longer me feels. He really has lost it, I mean he's a legend and all and a never seen before character in football, but he has some serious behaviour issues :D including that thing he did when Messi and Alves went by

He's trying to create a hostile environment to prevent Barca playing their beautiful football. So far it's failing, it would be foolish to write Jose' off just yet though.

Mourinho has single handedly ruined the el-classico reputation. Before he came to la liga, el classico's were relatively more entertaining and free of anti-sportsmanship. He's drilled his "us against them" mentality into his players even the gentle Ozil has been negatively influenced and turned to a beast. bring back the classy el-classico

Guest justin_3d

Just finishing watching the match, and what a game.

Real Madrid scores scrappy goals, and Barcelona scores great goal!

Can't say more then that.

And Mourinho.....pathetic. It is why i am glad he is not in Chelsea no more. Very childish attitude, and fits right in with the jokers of Madrid!

Well done Barcelona, the best team in the world!