La Liga Thread

Steve

I'm watching Barcelona vs celta vigo and Neymar is playing worse than cuadrado. He can't shield the ball and he's passing so poorly.

People that have no strength to protect the ball have a huge weakness

I watched it all and with money on Barca ,,, a front 3 of Neymar ,, Messi and Suarez looked no better than Hartlepool

Real Madrid play tonight against Rayo Vallecano and again, for the second consecutive game, Isco is on the bench and Ancelotti has elected James ahead of Isco.

James is a great player, of course, but I can not understand why Real Madrid definitely not bet everything on Isco. For me he is a wizard with the ball, one of those players that are scarce in the world. Honestly for me Isco should be indisputable on any team.

Hopefully Isco not accept this secondary role at Real Madrid and he causes his move this summer and maybe we can try to sign him

To my Isco is the best n. 10 in the world. Now he plays as a midfielder, but I think his best position is pure 10.

Although, honestly, his signing is impossible. I do not know how the hell does Real Madrid but they have world stars on the bench without worrying....

Regards.

Real Madrid play tonight against Rayo Vallecano and again, for the second consecutive game, Isco is on the bench and Ancelotti has elected James ahead of Isco.

James is a great player, of course, but I can not understand why Real Madrid definitely not bet everything on Isco. For me he is a wizard with the ball, one of those players that are scarce in the world. Honestly for me Isco should be indisputable on any team.

Hopefully Isco not accept this secondary role at Real Madrid and he causes his move this summer and maybe we can try to sign him

To my Isco is the best n. 10 in the world. Now he plays as a midfielder, but I think his best position is pure 10.

Although, honestly, his signing is impossible. I do not know how the hell does Real Madrid but they have world stars on the bench without worrying....

Regards.

Isco should start ahead of Bale, James is amazing and he was very much missed due to injury and Madrid record proves that with his absence.

Isco should start ahead of Bale, James is amazing and he was very much missed due to injury and Madrid record proves that with his absence.

Hi friend!

Totally agree with you.

James is a very upright player, exactly the kind of game that Real Madrid needs. His football is lovely.

And Bale does not fit into Real Madrid. They are designed to play around Cristiano Ronaldo and Bale need a team to play for him as was the case in Tottenham. It's sad but Bale is not going to be successful at Real Madrid.

I think Bale plays for marketing things. Only because Florentino Perez requires its Galacticos anyway, even if it is with a shoehorn.

But I think there may be problems between Isco and Real Madrid because Isco could be important in any team. He will not accept a secondary role in Real Madrid. For me his case is similar to Silva, who was not going to be important in Real Madrid or Barcelona and he preferred to sign for City. Perhaps he could ask for a transfer if the situation does not change.

For me now the first choice of Real Madrid are Bale and James, not Isco. If Real Madrid sells Isco would be a perfect choice for us. But I doubt this will happen ... though I wish!

Regards.

Valencia completely robbed there. Otamendi (who was having an excellent game) was wrongly sent off, with the ref almost certainly being influenced by the intense atmosphere and player reaction. Bilbao then ended up equalising in the last minute through an offside goal.

All that came after Rodrigo missed 2-3 excellent chances to wrap the game up. There's always a sense of inevitability towards the end of a game that a team will concede when they miss good chances while 1-0 up.

Valencia completely robbed there. Otamendi (who was having an excellent game) was wrongly sent off, with the ref almost certainly being influenced by the intense atmosphere and player reaction. Bilbao then ended up equalising in the last minute through an offside goal.

All that came after Rodrigo missed 2-3 excellent chances to wrap the game up. There's always a sense of inevitability towards the end of a game that a team will concede when they miss good chances while 1-0 up.

Joke of a decision.

Now valencia lose a great player for 3 games, because of incompetence