The Serie A Thread

Steve

I don't get it about Allegri, didn't exactly set the world on fire at AC milan. Albeit he dealt with a lot of boardroom politics.

Napoli and Roma will be ready to pounce on this opportunity to displace Juventus now though!

"since you are a MOD you can insult anyone" That is pretty rich coming you anyway. No one on this site has been giving more second chances than you, any other place would've banned you by now. Count your lucky stars that Steve is fond of you.

Smh, every week he does this nonsense.. getting pretty ridiculous and boring now. Considering people have been banned for a lot less.

i want juve to struggle

:lol: Well, I regret to inform you that we will be winning the title again this year. Roma have made a couple of smart signings, but it will be near impossible for them to go on a run like they did at the start of last season. Juve have the best team, the best bench, the best finances, and by far the best board and management in the league.

:lol: Well, I regret to inform you that we will be winning the title again this year. Roma have made a couple of smart signings, but it will be near impossible for them to go on a run like they did at the start of last season. Juve have the best team, the best bench, the best finances, and by far the best board and management in the league.

Funny how you didn't mention "the best manager" there. :ph34r: