test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The Serie A Thread

Started by Steve,

1,572 posts in this topic

Juve not playing the so desired final in their stadium was the best thing that happened in Italian football this season! :D

iseah100 and laura90 like this

Juve not playing the so desired final in their stadium was the best thing that happened in Italian football this season! :D

You are really rubbing it into Choo Choo, aren't you? :Goober:

#PrayForChooChoo

Rmpr likes this

If Juve win today they'll break the highest ever point tally in a European top league with 38 matches! I think Benfica once got 101 points (and there's Barca and Real's 100 points) and Juve right now have 99. Now that is an achievement that would live on for a very long time.

If Juve win today they'll break the highest ever point tally in a European top league with 38 matches! I think Benfica once got 101 points (and there's Barca and Real's 100 points) and Juve right now have 99. Now that is an achievement that would live on for a very long time.

Looking very likely now :D

PS: Pirlo is a god and Marchisio just can't score an ugly goal.

iseah100 likes this

Is he leaving for italy job ?

Most likely, yeah. But he's had disagreements with the Juve management for two years, now.

Most likely, yeah. But he's had disagreements with the Juve management for two years, now.

I see, somewhat surprising as he has been pretty good for Juve in the last 3 years and imo somewhat unlucky last year in UCL.

I don't know any good manager that is available right now unless they are thinking about hiring a Manchester United ex manager =))

I see, somewhat surprising as he has been pretty good for Juve in the last 3 years and imo somewhat unlucky last year in UCL.

I don't know any good manager that is available right now unless they are thinking about hiring a Manchester United ex manager =))

Conte is an excellent motivator but he's not exactly a great tactical manager. Still way too early to predict who will be the replacement. Maybe Prandelli.

Conte is an excellent motivator but he's not exactly a great tactical manager. Still way too early to predict who will be the replacement. Maybe Prandelli.

Prandelli signed for galatasaray

I think 3 options

Mancini, Spalletti or Allegri

Or Capello, if he breaks with Russia team

CHOULO19 likes this

Prandelli signed for galatasaray

I think 3 options

Mancini, Spalletti or Allegri

Or Capello, if he breaks with Russia team

Or Pirlo could just coach the team :ph34r:

iseah100 likes this

I thought tactically he is pretty good, i remember pirlo said something about that

I thought tactically he is pretty good, i remember pirlo said something about that

Not really. He had his 'philosophy' with the 3-5-2, but that's about it. He failed in making tactical adjustments to his team according to the opposition and it showed in the cups (both Coppa Italia and CL). The fact that he failed to win Coppa Italia in all of his 3 seasons with the squad that he had which is miles ahead of anyone in Italy, speaks volumes.

I think he is a better tactical manager than you give him credit for. The 3-5-2 has been great. I think this is just an issue of him taking Juve as far as he can and Juve needing a new veiw. Kinda like how Chelsea needed a new manager when we had whathisname Ranieri at the helm.

I think he is a better tactical manager than you give him credit for. The 3-5-2 has been great. I think this is just an issue of him taking Juve as far as he can and Juve needing a new veiw. Kinda like how Chelsea needed a new manager when we had whathisname Ranieri at the helm.

I said that the 3-5-2 has been great, but the issue is his inability to make tactical changes when needed:

Not really. He had his 'philosophy' with the 3-5-2, but that's about it. He failed in making tactical adjustments to his team according to the opposition and it showed in the cups (both Coppa Italia and CL). The fact that he failed to win Coppa Italia in all of his 3 seasons with the squad that he had which is miles ahead of anyone in Italy, speaks volumes.

Point is, I think Juve will miss him more as a motivator than a tactician.

HIS name was Claudio show some respect..

HIS name was Claudio show some respect..

I was actually typing that because at the time I couldn't think of it and I remembered afterwards and was too lazy to delete it.