The Serie A Thread

Steve

Napoli are looking great. Seems that Rafa's doing a good job. I'm pretty sure that they and Borussia will get through in the UCL.

Well they've spent A LOT in the market. half their starting XI was not with the team last season add to that Hamsik has finally remembered that he is supposed to be an excellent player. Going forward they look frightening but they had some massive issues at the back today.

Well they've spent A LOT in the market. half their starting XI was not with the team last season add to that Hamsik has finally remembered that he is supposed to be an excellent player. Going forward they look frightening but they had some massive issues at the back today.

Sure, but those issues are natural since they changed half of the starting XI, as you said. Anyway, I can see them giving Juve a good fight for the first place.

Sure, but those issues are natural since they changed half of the starting XI, as you said. Anyway, I can see them giving Juve a good fight for the first place.

They're definitely title contenders for sure, but Juve have more quality in their ranks. I'm just not too sure about their CBs; Britos is average at best and Albion couldn't shine in Spain so I doubt he would Italy.

They're definitely title contenders for sure, but Juve have more quality in their ranks. I'm just not too sure about their CBs; Britos is average at best and Albion couldn't shine in Spain so I doubt he would Italy.

True, they still have some issues to deal with, but I think Benitez is smart enough to do it. Also, I think they've managed pretty well with spending the money obtained on Cavani.

True, they still have some issues to deal with, but I think Benitez is smart enough to do it. Also, I think they've managed pretty well with spending the money obtained on Cavani.

I'm actually surprised they spent so much money. No one in Italy currently has any money. The Higuian and Calejon deals were some excellent pieces of business.

• 3 weeks later...

Napoli should be 4-0 up vs. Milan after 8 minutes. Currently only 1-0. It's scary how good Benitez has made them.

there is so much similarity in the way they play compared to ours last season. Hamsik stays up top beside higuain without defending and the rest fall back when defending. just like a 4-4-1-1.

Just like how we were last season