The Serie A Thread

Steve

Wow, I didn't know they could get the title back. The reason they won the league is because they cheated, and they cheated a lot. I personally, would like to have seen AC Milan punished as well.

No the result fixing was for betting reasons. Juve had a squad back then that could have won the league blindfolded, they didn't need to cheat. Milan were also involved and the team to whom the 2 scodetos went turned out to be just as guilty. Juve were the only ones relegated because they were the best in Italy and everyone wanted them out of their way.

I love how we Chelsea fans seem to be split into AC and Juve fanboys.

Gutted that AC couldn't put it over Juve.

The reason why Juve are my second team is because i have a long family history of supporting the club and family near the area. Just like Chelsea, i'm not someone who just jumped on the band wagon.

The reason why Juve are my second team is because i have a long family history of supporting the club and family near the area. Just like Chelsea, i'm not someone who just jumped on the band wagon.

Well nobody in my family likes Football except me, they are all Rugby fans. So no matter what team I support I will probably just be another Wagon Jumper.

Well nobody in my family likes Football except me, they are all Rugby fans. So no matter what team I support I will probably just be another Wagon Jumper.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it. But what i don't understand is how someone can pick two massive clubs from two different leagues and support both of them. It just doesn't make sense to me, pick one team and stick to it unless there is reasoning for it.

Don't really support anyone in Serie A.. Used to have a soft spot for Fiorentina before they sold all their stars :doh:

I like Juve's resurgence though. Makes it interesting, otherwise AC would've ran away with that league by now. Praise must be gifted to Conte, he is a genius for the transformation in that squad. I do hate Inter though, it pleases me to see them struggle as they are :D

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it. But what i don't understand is how someone can pick two massive clubs from two different leagues and support both of them. It just doesn't make sense to me, pick one team and stick to it unless there is reasoning for it.

:goodpost:

Now I see why you where so hurt when I called Juve steals. :lol:

Majority of my family supports Barcelona, my little bro supports City, and me Chelsea.

So having so much ideology in the family have help me stay neutral and un bias when it comes to my ideas.

It is why fans from talkhelsea.net don't like me! blue%20scalf.gif

Well that, and because I am not so "magnanimous" when I am right. :D

I wouldn't call it supporting other clubs from other leagues in my case, I would say 'admiring'. It's not like I would start supporting Arsenal next year.

If I liked AC Milan so much I wouldn't be waste my time on here.

I'm in your position, I dont't know anyone who watches football let alone supports Chelsea. People that watch football here support Manure, unless they are from England.

I love how we Chelsea fans seem to be split into AC and Juve fanboys.

Gutted that AC couldn't put it over Juve.

Inter

I'm in your position, I dont't know anyone who watches football let alone supports Chelsea. People that watch football here support Manure, unless they are from England.

Inter

I like Inter too, well I like Pazzini and Zanetti. I was very ecstatic when the beat AC Milan, it was great drama. I admire both clubs equally.

I'm just a fan of the sport I like to see a lot of clubs breakaway from the Norm and do well.