The Serie A Thread

Steve

It wouldn't be Milan vs Juve without some fights :lol:

The draw isn't good enough for either sides really. But some really awful refereeing. The Muntari goal, the Matri goal that was wrongly ruled offside, and that sending off at the end. I honestly thought Juve had a decent chance at getting the winner had that not happened.

A fairly deserved result in the end, Milan dominated the first half and scored two goals one of which was wrongly ruled out, while Juve dominated the second half and scored two goals one of which was wrongly ruled out.

I agreed with the red card actually.

It wouldn't be Milan vs Juve without some fights :lol:

The draw isn't good enough for either sides really. But some really awful refereeing. The Muntari goal, the Matri goal that was wrongly ruled offside, and that sending off at the end. I honestly thought Juve had a decent chance at getting the winner had that not happened.

A fairly deserved result in the end, Milan dominated the first half and scored two goals one of which was wrongly ruled out, while Juve dominated the second half and scored two goals one of which was wrongly ruled out.

I'll take the draw every day of the week.

Also whats the reasoning for half the fan boys supporting AC on this forum??

Don't know how you can claim that considering AC were involved too.

Well in the end the corrupt Juve steal the game.

And what you talking about? Juve was the main culprit. They where the one who got relegated to the lower league division and got stripped from their scudeto.

And what you talking about? Juve was the main culprit. They where the one who got relegated to the lower league division and got stripped from their scudeto.

LMAO corrupt Juve.... Give me in detail the main reasons for why Juve did and AC didn't...

There isn't any, they were both as much to blame as each other and both did the same thing.

The first thing you said today that I agree with!

:doh: Do you actually know anything about what happened?

I do believe that both teams did the same thing but Juve were much, much worse. I guess I think Milan should have had some punishment but Juve were definitely worse.

The only reason Juve got a worse punishment was because they actually won the league. They might even be getting the title back because of how much bull shit was around the whole thing.

LMAO corrupt Juve.... Give me in detail the main reasons for why Juve did and AC didn't...

There isn't any, they were both as much to blame as each other and both did the same thing.

No you are right, I am talking out of my own ass! :lol:

But hey I admit when I screw up or I am wrong. blue%20scalf.gif

The only reason Juve got a worse punishment was because they actually won the league. They might even be getting the title back because of how much bull shit was around the whole thing.

Wow, I didn't know they could get the title back. The reason they won the league is because they cheated, and they cheated a lot. I personally, would like to have seen AC Milan punished as well.