test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Birmingham Vs Chelsea

Started by BlueLion.,

199 posts in this topic

Pizarro the Donkey, eh, Badboy? :rolleyes:

Its exactly the same with Pizarro as it was with Shevchenko and Drogba. Give the man a chance and he'll pop up and score the winning goal. He was without doubt our best player today. He wore his heart on his sleeve and chased everything. Granted he sat deep, but Joe Cole was anonymous for most the game and the only service from the right flank was from Anelka who was forced to drift wide. To be honest we made it harder work than we needed to. Anelka could have and should have buried one but we were far too cautious. Great atmosphere from the Chelsea crowd as well

was important that we got the win today

shame anelka didn't get a goal BUT.... given the option, i would rather him bag it on wednesday and send us to WEMBLEY!!!

was important that we got the win today

shame anelka didn't get a goal BUT.... given the option, i would rather him bag it on wednesday and send us to WEMBLEY!!!

Hell yes!!!

He came close again at least so woooo

Pizarro the Donkey, eh, Badboy? :rolleyes:

Its exactly the same with Pizarro as it was with Shevchenko and Drogba. Give the man a chance and he'll pop up and score the winning goal. He was without doubt our best player today. He wore his heart on his sleeve and chased everything. Granted he sat deep, but Joe Cole was anonymous for most the game and the only service from the right flank was from Anelka who was forced to drift wide. To be honest we made it harder work than we needed to. Anelka could have and should have buried one but we were far too cautious. Great atmosphere from the Chelsea crowd as well

I totaly agree with everything you said there. I can only see Pizarro taking confidence from today and putting in better performances in the future.

I only watched the first hour (I was referee at a indoor football tournament) and all I saw was shite. Thank god the lousy Pizarro saved us. Especially as Arsenal and Man you won their matches.

You should have predicted in the Prediction League then :P

@ Dave - in an attacking sense Pizarro offered more than any other player, although Makelele was incredible. I love going to games to watch his movement off the ball, it just oozes experience.

One other thing to comment on, the Pizarro penalty claim. He was through with a chance to shoot, why would he have dived?

Styles got that wrong in my opinion.

I watched Match of the Day but I didn't see that incident. I will watch the replay on Chelsea TV tonight but I agree with your point. However from the referee's point of view, we were getting frustrated and we wanted to win - so he may have thought this as a motive for a dive.

Not a classic by any means but a win is a win and you get games like these and we came through it. Man you and Arsenal have bother stuggled against them also but we managed to get the win which is all that mattered.

All we need to worry about now is being able to put a team out for Wednesday.

Yup. It is likely we may see Sidwell feature, and with the FA Cup game coming up, Grant may bring in a few youngsters onto the bench.

I know teeheh.Damn Crouch though would've been all three but hey they're 10 points behind us tehehe

So much for the mighty Liverpool and their brealthrough season :lol: Should have known Crouch would score against Villa though.