Biggest flop in england more like

Reality feels like a kick to the face joey

It hits hard

Too hard for some...............

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon he would be think more along the lines of " i need a new manager". I think Joe always wanted to stay but his manager got greedy and told him to go for more money.. Joe is way too dumb to negotiate a deal...

Doesn't the bloke have a mind of his own? Can't he put it to use? At the end of the day, he showed that he values a marginal raise more than the club that made him what he is, and the fans that sang their hearts out for him while he was crocked for more than a year.

Doesn't the bloke have a mind of his own? Can't he put it to use? At the end of the day, he showed that he values a marginal raise more than the club that made him what he is, and the fans that sang their hearts out for him while he was crocked for more than a year.

In the world of Professional sport, players have little to do with the negotiation of contracts. If you are at a small club and a big club comes in with a substantial offer, a manager and the club boss will do a deal sometimes without consulting the player. When Drogba was at Marseille he was called into his bosses office and pretty much told "Pack your bags champ, your going to Chelsea" Even though he didn't want to.. Most player managers are very greedy and only care about themselves. I'm not defending Cole but i feel like he was made an example of. I think Roman was sick of players holding him for ransom with there massive wage demands so Cole and Ballack where shown the door after previously disagreeing to lower wage's..

In the world of Professional sport, players have little to do with the negotiation of contracts. If you are at a small club and a big club comes in with a substantial offer, a manager and the club boss will do a deal sometimes without consulting the player. When Drogba was at Marseille he was called into his bosses office and pretty much told "Pack your bags champ, your going to Chelsea" Even though he didn't want to.. Most player managers are very greedy and only care about themselves. I'm not defending Cole but i feel like he was made an example of. I think Roman was sick of players holding him for ransom with there massive wage demands so Cole and Ballack where shown the door after previously disagreeing to lower wage's..

What I'm simply saying is this - surely Cole had the bigger say in his contract than his agent? If he had agreed to a new deal (which was at par with his existing deal, and not a reduced wage), what was his agent going to do? Say 'You can't sign that contract'? It's wrong to blame his agent for the mess-up. Cole could have stayed had he wanted to.

What I'm simply saying is this - surely Cole had the bigger say in his contract than his agent? If he had agreed to a new deal (which was at par with his existing deal, and not a reduced wage), what was his agent going to do? Say 'You can't sign that contract'? It's wrong to blame his agent for the mess-up. Cole could have stayed had he wanted to.

:goodpost: joe might have been swayed by his agent but it was JOES decision ,,,, HIS COCK UP ,,,now he is paying for it

Im not saying Cole is not to blame. Im saying that with a person as dumb as Cole, a manager could easily get in his ear and convince him he is better than he actually his. I think Cole always wanted to stay but he tried to play Romans bluff and got caught out...

<br />To be honest, I've nothing against Liverpool, I've not really got the hate we have for them.<br /><br /><br />But it is lovely to see Joe Cole unhappy.<br /><br /><br />I really.....REALLY want him to score an own goal at some point.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

vs chelsea,lol

I think Joe leaving was a stroke of good luck for us ..It has given more time on the pitch for Yuri , Josh and Gael ....all 3 have already given us more this season than joe did over

the last two years ..yes Im not forgetting his one moment against Manure last year

To be honest, I've nothing against Liverpool, I've not really got the hate we have for them.

But it is lovely to see Joe Cole unhappy.

I really.....REALLY want him to score an own goal at some point.

Im with you mate. Don't get me wrong, i do not like them but there is a lot more clubs that i hate more then them. For example Spuds, Le Arse, Barca and United. They never really did anything wrong to us other then our rivalry in the CL.