Aston Villa 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Answer the question; what does he actually do or what attributes does he have that can be useful for Chelsea? I remember Robben at 19 would run past opponents like they weren't there. Mikel at 19 had immense strength and passing ability. Kakuta just doesn't do anything but is ridiculously hyped.

When Robben came to Chelsea he has played 90 matches in Erdevisie! Stoch also did very well there. How good for Chelsea is Neymar going to be? His playing style is really slow, he doesn't have that good vision and is not a team player. Another ridiculously over-hyped.

I won't argue anymore how good he is or he isn't, but you really piss me off with some of your comments.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zola 5 ft 5

Messi 5 ft 7

Kakuta 5 ft 8

Pace, Skill & Vision.

He can become the 'spark' when nothing else seems to be working. He's young and needs more first team experience, and apparently he wasn't even 100% fit today.

Pace - quite clearly doesn't have pace that can be labelled as an attribute. That much is obvious.

Skill - is this the same type of useless skills that Joe Cole had? Those big windmill stepovers that were just embarrassingly bad?

Vision - I'll agree with that one. Having the vision is one thing though however, making the pass is another.

When Robben came to Chelsea he has played 90 matches in Erdevisie! Stoch also did very well there. How good for Chelsea is Neymar going to be? His playing style is really slow, he doesn't have that good vision and is not a team player. Another ridiculously over-hyped.

I won't argue anymore how good he is or he isn't, but you really piss me off with some of your comments.

When Robben came to Chelsea he was about a million times better than Kakuta is now at the same age.

Why do you keep mentioning Neymar? Not once have I mentioned him.

When Robben came to Chelsea he was about a million times better than Kakuta is now at the same age.

Why do you keep mentioning Neymar? Not once have I mentioned him.

Neymar is for comparison. If you can compare to Robben i can compare to Neymar.

Undoubtly he was, because he had 90 games under his belt. That is max 8100 minutes. A lot huh?

Ramires also wasn't able to pass nicely in his first matches, but he is now.

Neymar is for comparison. If you can compare to Robben i can compare to Neymar.

Undoubtly he was, because he had 90 games under his belt. That is max 8100 minutes. A lot huh?

Ramires also wasn't able to pass nicely in his first matches, but he is now.

I think Robben was just a better player had he played just 2 games or 90 games. He was doing things that Kakuta is simply incapable of doing.

Kakuta won't get 90 games for Chelsea which you seem to imply is the magic threshold for one to improve. He'll be lucky to get another start anytime soon on the back of todays performence.

I think Robben was just a better player had he played just 2 games or 90 games. He was doing things that Kakuta is simply incapable of doing.

Kakuta won't get 90 games for Chelsea which you seem to imply is the magic threshold for one to improve. He'll be lucky to get another start anytime soon on the back of todays performence.

So Bruma also won't on the back of performance against NU.

You don't like Kakuta or what?

So Bruma also won't on the back of performance against NU.

You don't like Kakuta or what?

I like all our youngsters and hope/pray that they succeed with us. I sincerely wish Kakuta justified the insane hype that surrounds him but sadly I do not see it. I just want our supporters to be realistic because I know once he doesn't make it all of you will blame the club for not giving youngsters a chance etc.

I thought Bruma was badly exposed against Newcastle. He looked very nervous, his positional sense wasn't good and lacked the strength needed to play against somebody like Ameobi. I think he would be better served playing at RB instead of CB, for now anyway,

I like all our youngsters and hope/pray that they succeed with us. I sincerely wish Kakuta justified the insane hype that surrounds him but sadly I do not see it. I just want our supporters to be realistic because I know once he doesn't make it all of you will blame the club for not giving youngsters a chance etc.

I thought Bruma was badly exposed against Newcastle. He looked very nervous, his positional sense wasn't good and lacked the strength needed to play against somebody like Ameobi. I think he would be better served playing at RB instead of CB, for now anyway,

Experience, and the fact that he ISN'T 100% fit should help explain the reason he lacked pace today. On his day he can skill past players and can cross a ball into the box, like a winger should. He is still young, Kakuta has to learn from experience in order to prevail, and not to give him the time is not going to help his development. I see where you come from in a sort of a way, but to ignore the fact that he has potential shouldn't be denied, and that he has some presence in a squad which he can help.

As for Bruma i think he is another prime example of a youngster needing experience, maybe a loan move in January could mold his confidence and help develop his strength against the opposition.

One thing i can say is, if Kakuta is going to have a chance at Chelsea, you can't pounce at him when he gets chances. You have to remember, this is the player that lit up the U-19 Euro Championship for France.

@ Styles : you know, to be considered as a very promising youngster you do not need to be a first team player at the age of nineteen... Each player becomes a world class player at a different age. Some like Messi becomes a world class player at only nineteen, some like Drogba at twenty-five years old...

Just gives him time... It's the first time that he begin a game with the first team, futhermore it was a tough game, even Essien and Anelka were disapointing.

In my opinion, the result is quite good, especially when you know Alex, Drogba and Lampard were injuried, but the way of playing was very disapointing...

Two of our players were very bad yesterday : Anelka and Essien.

Essien's passing game was just horrible, he has always given the ball away...

Anelka : imo he was pathetic... He didn't look reasoned. Because of him we never had a player in the box, he has always played in the midfield, even Ash has gone into the box more often than him. And of course, when you ain't got nobody in the box it is hard to score lol....

Imo the MOM is Ash.

Bosingwa seems to be fit and Josh has played very well (for his old), it's a pity he has been booked, he is our futur lol. I reckon he will get few starts until the end of the season

He can become the 'spark' when nothing else seems to be working. He's young and needs more first team experience, and apparently he wasn't even 100% fit today.

So was he carrying some sort of injury?? Or was it the lack of training prior to the international break??