Chelsea vs Wolves

BlueLion.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shouldn't judge because I wasn't there, but for fucks sake, Stamford Bridge was so quite today. Very fucking pathetic for reigning English champions.

The real fans don't go any more. The stands are full of upper class conservatives, the days of the 90's were they were the 12th man are long gone !

Exactly mate this is the only down part to the roman take over in my opinion.

Yeah, this is why I go to as many FA Cup, Champions League & Carling (though that's not an issue anymore) as I can. These are based at £30 approximately.

Premier League games are £50/ticket :doh:

The proper fans are being 'priced out' whilst the tourists who can afford £60 seats in the West Stand will pay every time. A sad reality, unfortunately.

Good result, I'm quite happy with the performance to be honest. I think some people are forgetting we played a game in Moscow on Tuesday! With a depleted squad due to injuries and having played in the week we were never going to put in a 6-0 victory or an Arsenal-style performance, we did what we needed to and played professionally.

Bosingwa was excellent in my view, but Mikel was once again masterful.

a 1-0 scoreline until the 80th min is expected if the game started with several youngsters........which it didnt.....im happy with the 3 points but not satisfied with how we got it....

At the end of the day 3 points is what is important! We could of easily been at 1-1. The sloppy games are the ones we have to win and we did that today!

Really sloppy performance and not at all happy with it, especially Drogba. He looked a bit too smug and over-confident out there. But hey 3 points in the bag so can't complain about the result. Need to pick up massively because Ewood Park will be tough as nails.

Bosingwa was excellent in my view, but Mikel was once again masterful.

Good to hear Mikel got another excellent game under his belt, he's beginning to become the solid DM that we all wanted after Makelele left for PSG... will look forward to seeing him play on MOTD later tonight!

Really sloppy performance and not at all happy with it, especially Drogba. He looked a bit too smug and over-confident out there. But hey 3 points in the bag so can't complain about the result. Need to pick up massively because Ewood Park will be tough as nails.

thought Drog did a few decent things but often seemed far too casual with his touch...a great cameo by josh and are some still

calling in Kalouless ...great moment for me was Ivan wiping out Hunt.

The second half was fucking worrying, so i'm delighted with the scoreline.... The first half was good (excepting the start) however the finishing was a bit disapointing, we should have score three goals.

But we have the three points.

I was stunned by Bosingwa, i didn't expected he would be that good after one year without playing.

It's so good to have Drogba on the pitch, even if he has did some bullshit in the aim to score.

Another game for Josh, he has already played seven games. A legend in the making.

Essien gotta improve his shots...

thought Drog did a few decent things but often seemed far too casual with his touch...a great cameo by josh and are some still

calling in Kalouless ...great moment for me was Ivan wiping out Hunt.

Ivan was MOTM for me today. He was excellent, very composed and assured and often bailed us out when JT and Ash were caught out of position.

FC CHELSEA LONDON VS FC WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS 2:0

goalkeeper: cech

defense: bosingwa (ferreira 78min.) - terry - ivanovic - cole

midfield: essien - mikel - zhirkov (mceachran 81min.)

attack: anelka - Drogba - malouda (kalou 72min.)

cool.. we won another 3 important premier league points home at the stamford bridge vs wolves!!

cool.. my africans florent malouda & salomon kalou scored!!

cool.. my african didier Drogba is back after injury in the lineup, this are great news!!

damn.. i miss my african ramires in the lineup, are there any injury news??

damn.. i miss my assist & goalscorer frank lampard in the lineup, are there any injury news??