Chelsea vs Wolves

BlueLion.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game to bounce back, especially with us being at home. I'm hoping for a 3+ goal win in this one.

The same for me.

We have to win, otherwise we will be co-leader with Shitty (yeah, with the refs i can't see them loose or get a draw)...

Didn't Carlo say Bosingwa could start this one? Other than that, team will pick itself I'd imagine.

Cech

Bosingwa - Ivanovic - Terry - A. Cole

Ramires - Mikel - Essien

Anelka - Drogba - Malouda

Depending on the score, hopefully another half hour for Josh here.

Ancelotti:

As well as the three points there was more good news, with no effects felt from the artificial pitch at the Luzhniki Stadium, and positive reports emerging from England that Didier Drogba will be fit for the weekend's game with Wolves.

'I think that we had good news from Cobham today and he will be able to play the next game against Wolves,' he said of the Ivorian.

'We trained yesterday without a problem and Essien, Ashley played 90 minutes, they didn't have a problem,' he explained. 'We didn't know the pitch and after the game we can say the pitch was very good to play football.'

Obi should start obviously but I don't think Ram should start, he's played a lot and had yesterday off but that was with injury.

If Malouda is ok to play I would have him play and Zhirkov starting again. A big home win would be nice, we'll be in December before we know it and need to be in the best possible position for that set of fixtures. Man Utd away will be a win though init? No Rooney and all emo5.gif