Spartak vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think Kakuta deserves a chance for this one. Carlo has said Kalou will defo be back for this so I'm expecting up to line up as -

Flo-Nico-Kalou

At the start of the season, i would never have imagined to say that, but me too i would like Kalou instead Gaël lol...

But i would rather see Kalou switched with Anelka...

This whole "artificial pitch" issue will no doubt, come back again. ManUtd struggled on it last year against CSKA Moscow. Hopefully we can use Zhirkov's experience on them to our advantage, I see him starting that one tbh.

I hope we see this team:

Petr Cech

Ferreira, Terry, Ivanovic, Cole

Mikel

Essien, Ramires

Malouda, Anelka, Zhirkov

The front three did nothing until Zhirkov came on at Villa Park on Saturday, whilst we will need the pace of that midfield three in what will be a very fast-tempo match. I'd like to see Bosingwa get another half-an-hour and for van Aanholt to get some playing time as well. I'd love it if Kalou was fit because we've missed him!

I'd like to see this team on the pitch, if Sturridge is fit :

Cech

Ferreira - Iva - Terry - Ash

Mikel

Essien - Ramires

Malouda - Sturridge - Zhirkov

sub : GK - PVA - McEachran - Kakuta - Anelka - Borini (or Bruma if he's fit) - Mellis

I would give Bossingwa another rest, for now we should just play him in England.

I would give Kakuta twenty five minutes, just to see what he can do...

And another ten (or more) minutes for Josh.

Would like to see Borini have a run around, about time he should get a chance in the first team, even for 30 mins. Would love to see McEarhan start and/or Bruma as well.

Getting a good vibe from this game, possibly 3-0 or 2-0 i think.

Cech

Ferreira

Ivanovic

JT

A.Cole

Mikel

Ramires

Zhirkov

Malouda

Anelka

Kalou/Sturridge

I would guess.

I hope not!! If Carlo's learnt anything from Saturday it must be that Zhirkov plays at his best when put on the left-wing, not central mid! The wing is his natural position, CA must've seen his impact there vs Villa.