LDN Blue

Yeah I think its a great place to find a few hidden talents.

Most of the games are also very enjoyable: pacy and physical for the whole 90 mins. And the shooting is better than the Euros; always some 30-40 yards screamers in the AFCONs.

Most of the games are also very enjoyable: pacy and physical for the whole 90 mins. And the shooting is better than the Euros; always some 30-40 yards screamers in the AFCONs.

Not my team, Bafana Bafana dont know what a goal is,,,except maybe for Tshabalala.

How come Pienaar rarely performs with the NT? He's a very good player.

He has retired recently from our NT, he never performs because even though he scores the odd goal for Everton he is more of a creator and he does that well. The problem was we had one decent striker (McCarthy) when Pienaar wasn't involved now we have a striker that doesn't provide much option for Pienaar. I think he retired out of frustration.

He has retired recently from our NT, he never performs because even though he scores the odd goal for Everton he is more of a creator and he does that well. The problem was we had one decent striker (McCarthy) when Pienaar wasn't involved now we have a striker that doesn't provide much option for Pienaar. I think he retired out of frustration.

Didn't know he retired. But like you said, Pienaar is at his best when he drifts into that whole between defense and midfield and create for others. But his work rate, especially on the defense, is very admirable. I was very disappointed when his move here crashed in the closing stages.

Didn't know he retired. But like you said, Pienaar is at his best when he drifts into that whole between defense and midfield and create for others. But his work rate, especially on the defense, is very admirable. I was very disappointed when his move here crashed in the closing stages.

I also felt he would have fitted in well here, the Bafana fans were upset that he retired as he was one of our hopes, they calling him a coward. They feel the fact that he can play for the Toffees and not his Country is pathetic.

I also felt he would have fitted in well here, the Bafana fans were upset that he retired as he was one of our hopes, they calling him a coward. They feel the fact that he can play for the Toffees and not his Country is pathetic.

Hmm. I'm not a particularly patroitic person, so I can't relate to them there, tbh. But i can understand how it could be frustrating to Steven to not be able to play the way he does with Everton because of the Bafana's style of play and get blamed for under performing.

Hmm. I'm not a particularly patroitic person, so I can't relate to them there, tbh. But i can understand how it could be frustrating to Steven to not be able to play the way he does with Everton because of the Bafana's style of play and get blamed for under performing.

I am patriotic but I do understand why he chose to take the decision he did.

Just heard that Torres has been left out of the Spanish squad for the game against Uruguay but Azi and Mata were called up. Not surprised at all that he was passed over, he is not in good form. However, I couldn't actually believe the bbc had an article about the fact he was left out again! LOL

Just heard that Torres has been left out of the Spanish squad for the game against Uruguay but Azi and Mata were called up. Not surprised at all that he was passed over, he is not in good form. However, I couldn't actually believe the bbc had an article about the fact he was left out again! LOL

Michu was left out as well. Del Bosque is the luckiest manager on the planet. The effort he takes to manage this current Spanish generation imo is very minimal. All the success this national side has achieved is all due to the philosophy of Luis Aragones

Michu was left out as well. Del Bosque is the luckiest manager on the planet. The effort he takes to manage this current Spanish generation imo is very minimal. All the success this national side has achieved is all due to the philosophy of Luis Aragones

And just ridiculous levels of talent. Spain has, in the midfield, Xavi, Xabi Alonso, Silva, Mata, Iniesta, Busquets, Fabergas, Michu, Cazorla, Isco, Javi Martinez, Benat, Javi Garcia, Navas, Pedro, and Alcantara. That's insane!!! Their second team midfield would be one of the best midfields in the world.

football is freedom- Bob marley

so true. India is going to play a friendly match against Palestine on this wed at Kochi my home town.So excited about this match.its only my 2nd football match that am going the first one was in 1998.hope we can fill the huge stadium.. :dance:GO INDIA

PS: Palestine a team with out any proper stadium or facilities are 8 places higher than us in ranking :banghead: :doh: