LDN Blue

Wow, that's a horrible penalty. Worst thing about it though is that Neymar didn't even own up to it. He blamed the pitch. People make mistakes, just say "yeah, I missed it, it was horrible, I'll do better next time"

He did say for ESPN that it was his mistake. He said he has missed some penalties throughout his career but that wont bother him for a next pk. He did say the field was horrible and his foot sinked into the grass though.

I dont know where you heard it, but he said it was his fault in the postmatch interview...

He did say for ESPN that it was his mistake. He said he has missed some penalties throughout his career but that wont bother him for a next pk. He did say the field was horrible and his foot sinked into the grass though.

I dont know where you heard it, but he said it was his fault in the postmatch interview...

Just saw the quotes on ESPN which were all about the pitch.

It struck everyone by surprise, it was way worse than RDM.

The media is expeculating Scolari, Muricy or Pep. not looking good for us.

Yeah i didn't see this one coming either, Brazil have been playing some good football recently, and he's found a good system with Kaka, Oscar and Neymar.

The new manager better not fuck with that.

How can any neutral just not love the Seleção when they are at their best?

Because we have the worst football federation in the universe.

Seriously, we will end up with Scolari or Tite. There goes our dream of having our sixth champion...

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Because we have the worst football federation in the universe.

Seriously, we will end up with Scolari or Tite. There goes our dream of having our sixth champion...

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

At least Pep has a vision and isn't a complete ass like Big Phil or the other guy. Or Old 'Arry could be the gaffer, he plays good attractive football even if he is a complete and utter illiterate twat. Mark Hughes could be a good shout too, he has experience with Brazilians too, Fabio and Julio.

I know it's Brasil not Brazil but is the demonym 'Brasilian' or 'Brazilian'?

At least Pep has a vision and isn't a complete ass like Big Phil or the other guy. Or Old 'Arry could be the gaffer, he plays good attractive football even if he is a complete and utter illiterate twat. Mark Hughes could be a good shout too, he has experience with Brazilians too, Fabio and Julio.

I know it's Brasil not Brazil but is the demonym 'Brasilian' or 'Brazilian'?

The ancient men leading our football association are just too cocky to apoint a foreign manager. They still live in the 70s and 80s where we were the best, WERE.

It is either Scolari, Tite (Corinthians) or Pep. Scolario is the people`s favourite because of what he did in 2002, Tite is the best manager right now and he might become CWC champion and Pepe is the media`s favourite.

In portuguese it is Brasil and Brasileiro. In english it is Brazil and Brazilian.

In portuguese it is Brasil and Brasileiro. In english it is Brazil and Brazilian.

There's a thin line between being accurate and being pretentious. I've met people who say they've been on vacation to Paris ("as in paree") and you want to punch them (unless they are native French speakers). IIt's an interesting subject..Speaking of slightly OT, I once bought a football which had a bunch of countries and their flags on it (poor quality, just to kick against a wall). It was made in Pakistan and the country names were amazing! I kept the ball for like 5 years and still remember the spelling mistakes. (Englang, South Koria, Maxico, Jamica,Barsil, and others)...I still like "Englang" and "Maxico" the best.

There's a thin line between being accurate and being pretentious. I've met people who say they've been on vacation to Paris ("as in paree") and you want to punch them (unless they are native French speakers). IIt's an interesting subject..Speaking of slightly OT, I once bought a football which had a bunch of countries and their flags on it (poor quality, just to kick against a wall). It was made in Pakistan and the country names were amazing! I kept the ball for like 5 years and still remember the spelling mistakes. (Englang, South Koria, Maxico, Jamica,Barsil, and others)...I still like "Englang" and "Maxico" the best.

Mate, I did not understand your post. :confused: