LDN Blue

To be fair, Chile plays pretty hard, bordering on dirty. And it was Iniesta who kicked it off and he's usually very calm so it takes a lot to tick him. It was Arbeloa and Busquets who turned it into handbags. Torres fixed his hair and then stuck a hand in to chill out a Chilean ;)

To be fair, Chile plays pretty hard, bordering on dirty. And it was Iniesta who kicked it off and he's usually very calm so it takes a lot to tick him. It was Arbeloa and Busquets who turned it into handbags. Torres fixed his hair and then stuck a hand in to chill out a Chilean ;)

LOL

Torres is probably thinking what the hell is the matter with you La Liga players?!? It's a freakin' friendly. DB needs to do a little ass chewing because the team is that talented that they don't need dumbass behavior like that.

Having rewatched the incident, the EPL (ex too) boys conducted themselves well. You could see Reina, Fabergas and Torres trying to keep the peace. Torres was staying out of the fray but as the game ended you could see him come back and take Victor Valdes away and keep him out of trouble. It's always the Barca and RM ones who lose their cool. No wonder all their games end in fights.

Serbia could be competing up there with the top international teams i reckon, they have a very strong team.

Agree with that, if Serbia had good striker they would be a force. They're solid is most other area of the pitch, just lack a prolific striker. Is there any coming through I wonder?

Agree with that, if Serbia had good striker they would be a force. They're solid is most other area of the pitch, just lack a prolific striker. Is there any coming through I wonder?

They could do with a striker definitely, they have one of the best defences in the world in my opinion, much better defence than some of the biggest teams, such as England, and a good midfield.

How did Mata, Meireles and Torres play?

Mata didn't play. Meireles I read on Portugese forums played solid. Didn't stand out in a 4-0 win. Portugese fans not happy with the team's overall performance but no hating toward Meireles. Torres came on and played about 25 minutes. Cesc played a good through ball, Torres had a good touch to collect it and as he went left he tried to take a shot with his left. The bend wasn't quite there. He played at the top of the spear but didn't see the ball too much. Lot of middle of the park play typical of Spain. Even Spain with their great talent have some inept crossing at times.

I thought Spain were diving about like a bunch of fannys tbh, not surprised Chile were pissed off with the ref. No way was that a pen at the end either.

That penalty was pretty soft IF it was a penalty. Not quite sure what set off Iniesta but he is so talented its ridiculous.