LDN Blue

Rooney now equalled Bobby Charltons record. Both embarassed by hairloss with ridiculous remedies. One a laughable combover, the other a £32 000 transplant.

32 000 incidentally, is the population of San Marino. The only country in the world with more cars than people, and thats a fucking fact.

Woooo now watch the hype up and fake shock when we loose to a decent side..

england have stones hence they will win the world cup. stones is so good he can get a penalty and an opposition player booked by simply handling the ball.

I think no one will overestimate england only because they have been by far the best team of the euro qualifiers in the easiest of groups. but england do have a great chance of gettint out of the group stages this time imo. but ofc they will get thrashed by every half decent side simple because after that inrecible golden generation which at least reached a wc quarterfinal (should be regarded as a success given how shit england performs else) they only have average players left. if that is because of the transfer policies in the epl like the german press thinks idk.

Shelvey has too much quality. Great vision, great passing. With him and Wilshere, England can build a great midfield, the problem is if some day They will explode all of that potential. I hope so.

Shelvey is brilliant, what a player. England not looking too bad. This would be my euros starting XI as of now:

Sturridge

Sterling - Rooney - Ox

Shelvey - Wilshere

Shaw - Smalling - Cahill - Clyne

Hart

Jamie "Walk on Jap" Vardy gets called up to the national team, but Terry had to retire for something he "supposedly" said

What an absolutely useless national side

As much as i hate to say it, the two incidents aren't comparable. Because the evidence of what JT said was actually caught on camera.

As much as i hate to say it, the two incidents aren't comparable. Because the evidence of what JT said was actually caught on camera.

Yes he said "never called you a fucking black cunt you fucking knobhead. "Wonder why he should be banned for that. In that context it is not racist. And anton ferdinand IS a knobhead. That's just a fact. Terry is not racist, ferdinand admitted that himself.

BTW who tf is jamie vardy? I watch motd every week and never heard of him. And yeah it is not related to jt. Vardy is a striker. But if he goes to the Euros I will lose faith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QhnfFqhiEY

In fact they are not comparable because you can CLEARLY hear Vardy racially abuse an asian man.

If the FA were serious about taking a bite out of racism no way this guy would be allowed anywhere near the squad. Its not like he's even a player we must have either.

Shelvey is brilliant, what a player. England not looking too bad. This would be my euros starting XI as of now:

Sturridge

Sterling - Rooney - Ox

Shelvey - Wilshere

Shaw - Smalling - Cahill - Clyne

Hart

Wilshere and Shelvey in front of defence... I can't help but feel they can't properly protect the defence. They're not strong enough in a positional sense, neither truly effective ball winners and both are (a bit) too erratic in their passing. I'd always play Carrick, despite his age. He brings a calm to your team, he's very clever in his positioning and his strong distribution from the base is an asset to any team. With the support of two midfielders, his physical limitations wouldn't be exposed.

Hart

Clyne - Smalling - Cahill/Stones - Shaw

Carrick

Henderson/Milner - Wilshere/Shelvey

Sturridge/Oxlade - Kane/Rooney - Sterling

Selection depending on form. And against the lesser sides, I'd leave out the RCM and play with Kane up top and Rooney behind him. Any idea why Hodgson hasn't been playing Kane and Rooney? They compliment each other so well, and Rooney is much better right behind a real #9. Especially one that can play with back to goal and link up well like Harry can.

England can create a good team, with the added bonus of possible game changers on the bench. I think they lack the skill and guile to break down deep and packed defences or a well organised defence. But they could go far if they manage to stay compact, soak up the pressure a bit and hit opponents on the break. A real counter-attacking team, with pace and dribbling ability on the flanks and energy and aggression in midfield.

But there's that mental barriere England severly suffer from, always choking on the big stage.

This is what I can't stand about Dutch football. You have a weak squad and you're in extremely poor form. Your defence has proven to be extremely vulnerable throughout the qualifiers. And you're best player is out too. What do you do? Attempt to play attacking total football. Even though you don't have the material to play that kind of football and win.

You have an away game against Turkey. Turkey's one point behind you in the group. Again, extremely poor form and you just lost against Iceland at home (!). Yet you decide to go out and play a high line. This defence can't play a high line, and has been exposed countless times, but you do it anyway. Even worse, you don't press. How do you not press with a high line? Insanity.

You can't afford to lose. Forget the Dutch philosophy, take a hint from Van Gaal at the World Cup and play defence. 5-3-2/3-5-2, whatever you want to call it, and hope for a few good moments up front and possibly steal a win. If not, you're odds on to get a draw because Turkey lack individual quality and have been struggling to score goals.

And I haven't even mentioned player selection. Or the fact that a coach with 1 year experience as head coach was appointed.

But no, Dutch philosophy comes first. Following the Dutch teachings is what they do best. Losing is what they do best as well.

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy the hysterics and madness.

And I haven't even mentioned player selection. Or the fact that a coach with 1 year experience as head coach was appointed.

know that feel bro

Are you completely out of contention now? No 3rd place shenanigans? Haven't really been following the qualifiers

know that feel bro

Are you completely out of contention now? No 3rd place shenanigans? Haven't really been following the qualifiers

It's very unlikely now. Two games left. Turkey two points ahead in third place. Winning the final two games is hard enough without having to rely on Turkey to drop points. Don't think the people will be drinking, smoking and dressing like idiots next summer. Well, let's be honest, they will be drinking and smoking.

3-0 haha. This is so sad.

It's very unlikely now. Two games left. Turkey two points ahead in third place. Winning the final two games is hard enough without having to rely on Turkey to drop points. Don't think the people will be drinking, smoking and dressing like idiots next summer. Well, let's be honest, they will be drinking and smoking.

3-0 haha. This is so sad.

They can always come drinking and smoking over here =P I went to Breda in 2010 for the finale, was fun !