test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LDN Blue

The International Football Thread

Started by LDN Blue,

5,021 posts in this topic

Argentina drew 1 - 1 Venezuela.

What has happened to Argentina.

Messi keeps creating chances for the rest of the team to stuff up his hard work getting the ball in a good position.

20 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

Argentina drew 1 - 1 Venezuela.

What has happened to Argentina.

Messi keeps creating chances for the rest of the team to stuff up his hard work getting the ball in a good position.

I would guess its bad management.

1 hour ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Lol my country isnt going to be in the world cup next year.

Absolute disaster with all the money we spend on this.

I don't follow the US but quite surprised with the result. I thought it is a given for Mexico and US to qualify through Concaaf

Thank fuck that turgid and pathetic international break is over. What have we learned? England are still fucking shite and boring, the Scottish are well, Scottish, and the population of England are glad it's fucking over.

Last Sicarius likes this

6 hours ago, communicate said:

I don't follow the US but quite surprised with the result. I thought it is a given for Mexico and US to qualify through Concaaf

The whole federation is a shitshow right now. Time to fire everyone.

Italy really went ahead and appointed the most bland, maybe even pathetic excuse for an international manager they could. Lunatics. 

'Chelsea are shit with youth' - well, quality over quantity. England's best player tonight is Loftus-Cheek. How many United, Man City & Arsenal youth products have been MOTM-worthy for their national side in recent years? I think Wilshere was, in a friendly against nobodies, a few years ago. 

It can be argued that Tammy Abraham's one of the best players today too - at least one of the most dangerous. Both have been with us for ages. Real ages.

The stupidity to take off Abraham for Rashford. They should be playing together, building chemistry as the young future for England. What on earth is the point of keeping Vardy on, who hasn't even done anything?

DDA likes this

43 minutes ago, Leif said:

'Chelsea are shit with youth' - well, quality over quantity. England's best player tonight is Loftus-Cheek. How many United, Man City & Arsenal youth products have been MOTM-worthy for their national side in recent years? I think Wilshere was, in a friendly against nobodies, a few years ago. 

It can be argued that Tammy Abraham's one of the best players today too - at least one of the most dangerous. Both have been with us for ages. Real ages.

And now Bertrand, another youth product on. Is that 3 to United's 1, Tottenham's 0, Arsenal's 0, Liverpool's 1?:cig:

I despise Lingard simply because he's so bad. 

He wouldn't play for Portugal. Or Sweden. Or Italy. Or Belgium. Or Germany. I don't think he'd even play for Wales or Poland. Yet he plays for England. Scandalous. 

Eric Dier honestly has a look of someone who eats glue and small plastic toys for children. 

Ryan Giggs really understands what's needed to nurture the mindset of a player. Much better pundit than most, with no other pundits talking about athlete psychology.

11 hours ago, Leif said:

I despise Lingard simply because he's so bad. 

He wouldn't play for Portugal. Or Sweden. Or Italy. Or Belgium. Or Germany. I don't think he'd even play for Wales or Poland. Yet he plays for England. Scandalous. 

His miss against Germany was Torres-esque. 

Neymar crying after his NT manager Tite defended him with strong & beautiful words in a press conference is one of the best moments i've seen. Instantly I have faith in Tite. That's a manager. Very special what he did there, and i've not seen it from any other manager.