LDN Blue

Although i dont see every game of Belgium, I got to admit i never seen them playing really well. But today was different, they really lacked character, experience and a normal manager. Couldnt believe they brought themselves to this situation... typical Kompany for this red card i would say, what a captain.

Our players did everything they could, we're not good enough to create many chances so i cant really complain... we needed luck so one of those messes in the box will be converted for a goal but it didnt happen. Belgium deserved to concede.

Through i dont see every game of Belgium, I got to admit i never seen them playing really well. But today was different, they really lacked character, experience and a normal manager. Couldnt believe they brought themselves to this situation... typical Kompany for this red card i would say, what a captain.

Our players did everything they could, we're not good enough to create many chances so i cant really complain... we needed luck so one of those messes in the box will be converted for a goal but it didnt happen. Belgium deserved to concede.

Yup, you deserved a point for sure. That second half was one of the worst I've seen in years, even if it was 10vs11.. Thought Barda would kill us

Just put a bet on Northern Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales to all qualify for Euro 2016. This one may be slight bizzare but I'm thinking to put some money on Wales reaching quarters/semis of Euro 2016. They've got a complete team with Bale finally able to display his talent. Think Wales can beat any team, when Bale clicks obviously, just like he did against Israel. Can see Bale and Ramsey taking Wales pretty far, even further than England, but let's just see what happens.

Haha. How rude of Portugal to steal the show from us. We lost against Faroe Islands which first team players are plumbers and electricians.

Portugal have developed a tendency to flop against the lesser sides in recent years - Macedonia, Gabon, Ecuador, Albania, Northern Ireland to name a few.

what happend to kompany this season...

Cutting a very frustrated and some what lonely figure. Shadow of the player from last season. Also, not International related but Mangala too.....he's been really average this season for City.

As for the Internationals.............Thank fuck it's over :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin:

Of course I remember him :) I followed the reserves team back then. Sahar, Cork, Stoch, Di Santo, Sinclair and Hutchinson were all born in '89, they played toghether, I thought they would make it here.

Israel started the qualifications pretty well(I know the opponents were not that strong), I hope they apply themselves. I expect a great game.

Do you remember Michael Woods? I thought he will make it..