LDN Blue

The way the English constantly overrate their young players it just winds me up. You listen to the British Media and you would think they have our very own Marco Van Basten on their hands. I hope England never win anything..... One thing the whole world can agree on is an English victory in a major tournament would be a disaster you wouldn't hear the end of it they are just like Liverpool FC but on a macro level !

The way the English constantly overrate their young players it just winds me up. You listen to the British Media and you would think they have our very own Marco Van Basten on their hands. I hope England never win anything..... One thing the whole world can agree on is an English victory in a major tournament would be a disaster you wouldn't hear the end of it they are just like Liverpool FC but on a macro level !

many English people would agree with you

The clock stopped in 1966.

We have seen some terrible football since then but also some very good teams.

But no luck for England.

Between Italy 1990, England (euro) 1996, Japan 2002 they were surely entitled to win one ! But lost all three.

The English football Chelsea style is good.

Arsenal are the ones at the other end of the spectrum who usually think it is about who will kick the ball higher in the air.

The way the English constantly overrate their young players it just winds me up. You listen to the British Media and you would think they have our very own Marco Van Basten on their hands.

It's not like it's only the British that are hyping Kane. Just come off a Braca forum where they're creaming over him.

Dude - don't judge a nation by the quality of their journalists! that winds me up!!!!

The print business is dead - so they resort to more and more sensationalist headlines - it was mentioned weeks ago that HK is eligible for the Tournament and he said himself he'd love to finish what he started. I personally as an Engalnd fan - wouldn't mind him going to get the experience - but Pochettino is complaining that he will miss a week of early season training as the tournament overlaps his start of training.

There's no 'new' story here - just a desperate 'rag and hack' trying to elicit 40p out of someone gullible enough to believe the article contains any facts :)

Our Euro 96 team was amazing and I enjoyed our games - we just had a mental block on penalties with the Germans.

Any Greek TC-member watching our match? It's been pretty good so far, both teams can win.

Didn't watch it but judging from the highlights we were better than last time i saw us beaten by Faroe Islands. I mean... lol.

It wasn't anything exciting, mostly bad finishing.

What's your take? Was the score fair?

Didn't watch it but judging from the highlights we were better than last time i saw us beaten by Faroe Islands. I mean... lol.

It wasn't anything exciting, mostly bad finishing.

What's your take? Was the score fair?

It's hard to tell which team would have deserved to win. Greek were dominating, posessing the ball. Also, they were playing a lot in our third of the pitch but didn't have big chances. We were poor but we had some great oppurtunities to score, especially in the 88th minute, our striker missed the goal from 4-5 meters. None of the the teams can be satisfied in my opinion, we both needed 3 points.

Did you hear about this? It's pretty sad: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/3-greek-soccer-players-slightly-hurt-hungary-taxi-131113807--sow.html

The clock stopped in 1966.

We have seen some terrible football since then but also some very good teams.

But no luck for England.

Between Italy 1990, England (euro) 1996, Japan 2002 they were surely entitled to win one ! But lost all three.

The English football Chelsea style is good.

Arsenal are the ones at the other end of the spectrum who usually think it is about who will kick the ball higher in the air.

Yes I might have been a little too off the cuff and yes he is clearly a talented striker. I am so disillusioned with our own national squad at the moment lol haha !