LDN Blue

If anyone here may have troubles sleeping tonight, have a look at our game against Argentina in St.Louis, USA (starting at 1:30 UK time, which is 2:30 mideuropean time). Should be an open game with some very good players on the both sides.

I'm Bosnian for the day! :D

England team to face Germany: Hart, Cole, Jagielka, Smalling, Walker, Cleverley, Gerrard, Lallana, Rooney, Townsend, Sturridge

OMG Germany's gonna crush 'em

Walker vs Reus..... :philjones

PS: I see Jim has updated the emoticon list! :lol:

Italy vs Nigeria was the best international game I've watch in a while. Great, great game!

Crazy how Italy didn't score a winner, Nigeria having played on Saturday looked jaded in the 2nd half and couldn't string more than 2 passes together.

Balotelli had a night to forget, but overall it was indeed a good game.

Just read the match report on England V Chile......sounds like the same old shite served up at Wembley again.

I'm glad I'm a celebrity has started as I will be watching that on Tuesday instead of the game.

Good luck with that, it's not on because of the game :(

It's the big BVB vs BAyern derby at the weekend in the Bundesliga, which might decide the title already, so don't worry, MOst GErman players will not give their all for that reason, so England will not be embarrassed. Even though players like Lallana, Cleverley, Smalling, Walker are no match for their GErman counterparts when those play at 80% only. One thing there is England has, GErmany can only dream of: a decent strikeforce: DFB-TEam will probably not even field a striker and Rooney is probably still a better player than Germany has. Why don't Carrick and Wilshere, England's best DMs play? With Schweinsteiger out, those might give you the edge in the midfield battle. Germany has better wings, AMs, defence and goalie but CM and ST is were England has a chance due to superiority in depth.

It's the big BVB vs BAyern derby at the weekend in the Bundesliga, which might decide the title already, so don't worry, MOst GErman players will not give their all for that reason, so England will not be embarrassed. Even though players like Lallana, Cleverley, Smalling, Walker are no match for their GErman counterparts when those play at 80% only. One thing there is England has, GErmany can only dream of: a decent strikeforce: DFB-TEam will probably not even field a striker and Rooney is probably still a better player than Germany has. Why don't Carrick and Wilshere, England's best DMs play? With Schweinsteiger out, those might give you the edge in the midfield battle. Germany has better wings, AMs, defence and goalie but CM and ST is were England has a chance due to superiority in depth.

Carrick out injured now but yeah, he isn't used often. Wilshere started with Milner on Friday. A man who has hardly started for City and that too rarely in Central Midfield.

England don't have a strong settled core like some of the other top national teams. Roy is still experimenting - handing debuts to new 'flavour of the month' players. Germany should really walk over this England team.