LDN Blue

I have a question for you. When did Brazil start firing at all cylinders like this? I remember that earlier this year they were quite "poor"

It is the "I believe I am the best" factor. Something Scolari is a master at...

Cameroon on their way to Brazil. Up 3-1.

Tunisia really shot themselves in the foot with the goals they conceded. They also were a bit unlucky with the officiating. They should have had a pen a couple of minutes before the third goal.

Look at all the Brazilians here jumping with joy by beating some other unheard team in a friendly. Huh!

And before anyone here jumps the gun , i am totally kidding!! I hope Brazil reaches the final at least if not win it, along with Germany or Belgium. Just not England! :lol:

I love Scolari somehow, might bot have worked for him at club level, specially here but hes such a bosssss yay. Scolariiii = god

Big Phil was a good manager but I feel it was a case "lost in translation" mixed with player unrest over Mourinho, Drogba being injured and whatever else happens when you try to manage Chelsea a different way then they're use to.

Big Phil was a good manager but I feel it was a case "lost in translation" mixed with player unrest over Mourinho, Drogba being injured and whatever else happens when you try to manage Chelsea a different way then they're use to.

Plus he thought it was an easier job than the Brazil NT. He was meant for KO competitions. :ph34r:

If anyone here may have troubles sleeping tonight, have a look at our game against Argentina in St.Louis, USA (starting at 1:30 UK time, which is 2:30 mideuropean time). Should be an open game with some very good players on the both sides.